Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Rick Schroder, Sean Patrick Flanery, Alyssa Milano, Julian McMahon, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Kiefer Sutherland.... ?!?!? :D:rolleyes:

Sean Patrick Flanery was up for LFCC (OR was it a Collectormania?) last year & cancelled... so you never know...

I LOVE him so I would find him an "AMAZING" announcment, but not sure too many others would.

Edited by Victoria

Rick Schroder, Sean Patrick Flanery, Alyssa Milano, Julian McMahon, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Kiefer Sutherland.... ?!?!? :rolleyes::P

Sean Patrick Flanery was up for LFCC (OR was it a Collectormania?) last year & cancelled... so you never know...

I would love to meet him, one day maybe, I still believe... :WINCE::D

I can just seeing the guest being announced and everyone is like who? And then one person is like "OMG I've always wanted to meet them".

You would have to admit, that would be funny :rolleyes:

Or they cancell a few days before!

after all this hype - sods law either could happen :D

hmmm...... if they have never done a con in the US or the UK ..... how many tv/movie stars have never done a San Diego Comic Con presentation ???? ..... that would be a pretty short list (or is it just a signing they have never done??)

Leslie Nielsen maybe?? he's doing the rounds at the moment promoting Stan Helsing.

Why is Jason speaking of 'they' anyway??

To hide the gender?

yep thats it

j

Give us some more clues please!!!!

Are they part of a franchise??

Are they 80s stars??

Are they part of a long running show??

How about giving us just their initials lol

Rick Schroder, Sean Patrick Flanery, Alyssa Milano, Julian McMahon, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Kiefer Sutherland.... ?!?!? :rolleyes::P

I would love to meet him, one day maybe, I still believe... :WINCE::D

You & me both! :)

Give us some more clues please!!!!

Are they part of a franchise??

Are they 80s stars??

Are they part of a long running show??

How about giving us just their initials lol

NAH no more clues..... the more clues the less the surprise at announcement!

Rick Schroder, Sean Patrick Flanery, Alyssa Milano, Julian McMahon, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Kiefer Sutherland.... ?!?!? :P:WINCE:

I would love to meet him, one day maybe, I still believe... :chair::D

You & me both! :)

Yeah, just both of us lol!! I love him since Young Indiana Jones chronicles :D:thumbup: We need to plead for bring him to Collectormania London hihihi!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: