Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

this guest, humm how about Mary McDonnell? though she has done comic con before

She was announced for an event before, but had to cancel. So I don't think she'd be announced in this way :D

And she has done a con in the UK before so that's, sadly, a no-go.

this amazing announcement aside, im hopping for some more female guests, amanda tapping, liz sladen, Jolene Blalock, Naoko Mori,Teryl Rothery, and any doctor who companions ;-) would be very welcome

this guest, humm how about Mary McDonnell? though she has done comic con before

I love Jolene Blalock! but she came to MK a few years back so it not be T'pol... :D

Kate Beckinsale?.. Jeremy Irons?.. John Malkovich?.. Leonardo DiCaprio?.. Jack Nicholson?.. Miranda Richardson?.. Anthony Hopkins?

if it was any of these I would be in such awe. Especially Leonardo DiCaprio or Kate Beckinsale ;)

EDIT: has Matthew Macfadyen done anything before? Would he count as an amazing guest?

Edited by lizzy88
  • Like 1

Hummm.. I wonder who it could be!!!! (not obvious I know but I am at a loss)

;)

I cannot wait for this event! I've decided to come along and sell my work this year!

It's gonna be SO much fun!!!

I do hope to see you there please come along for a chat!!!

How about.. erm.... Someone from Buffy/Angel/Firefly would be AMAZING!!! But they have said it is someone who has never done an event like this before, in the US and UK... how? who? how?!!! :YAHOO:

Edited by Tamify

Some people are throwing out some REALLY big name movie stars here. IMO hell would freeze over before any of them would do a con. But on the other side of the coin people are throwing out names of little known (unless you're a fan) TV stars that I've never heard of.

Why does it have to be an actor?

Since we've already got Irvin Kershner, why not another director?

True. I did, unrealistically, list George Lucas, a long time ago, earlier in this thread.

John Williams would be pretty amazing as well.

I don't think Avatar actually needs a push?

After the lacklustre reaction to the teaser, I think they'll be pushing it all the way.

Avatar is going to rape our eyeballs. It's going to make every other film you've ever seen look like a sick joke.

Cameron owns us all.

Some people are throwing out some REALLY big name movie stars here. IMO hell would freeze over before any of them would do a con.

It's always the same - SM tease a "big" announce, and everyone starts saying "OMG it's Johnny Depp!", instead of being realistic...