Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Let me be logical about this. You've already got Irvin Kershner and Dave Prowse coming.

James Earl Jones will be in London at that time doing a play. As it's a play he won't be working Sunday and being a bit older than the usual guest, one days signing will probably be enough for him. Sunday appearance?

The Ultimate Vader autograph!!!

Edited by sagart

You know who's spent a lot of time in London recently and will probably be returning for his new movie's release at the end of the year?

Robert Downey Jnr.

Not very nice to his fans the time we saw him on the red carpet in Toronto, went right off him :(

Amazing Guest Announcement on Saturday at 7.30 pm

its like the old days guys with Guest Announcement for this guest, for lots of you i think you will agree its a great guest to have at this event

we are very happy indeed

see you soon

jason :wub:

THIS PERSON HAS NEVER BEEN TO A CON OR SIGNING EVENT IN THE UK BEFORE

JASON :(

TBH the way this reads to me sounds like someone whose been in film/tv for a fair while and quite a big name for a UK signing event. If he/she is british or irish then must be along the lines of Hoskins,Connery or someone like that. Though this being the persons first UK event its more likely to be a yank

THIS PERSON HAS NEVER BEEN TO A CON OR SIGNING EVENT IN THE UK BEFORE

JASON :(

*suspense* Wow, if it could only be who I really want it to be *thinks about a particular recent guest announcement and the ideal iconic guest to complement them*.....I'd be the happiest person around! Be waiting with very baited breath now til 7.30 tom..... :wub:

I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!!! :D Pretty much ruled out anyone from Supernatural...so maybe a LOTR guest, perhaps

Viggo Mortensen or Orlando Bloom or Ian Mckellan

Or maybe...

Guillmero Del Toro would be pretty cool... :(

JUST THOUGHT...JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN - JOHN WINCHESTER?!! :wub: He's been in loads of other stuff as well...Watchmens out on DVD...OMG *hopes fervently its a Supernatural guest*

Urm...The meerkat from compare the meerkat.com advert?!! Really wanna meet him! :D *yeah I'm delirious, must go to bed now*

I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!!! :D Pretty much ruled out anyone from Supernatural...so maybe a LOTR guest, perhaps

Viggo Mortensen or Orlando Bloom or Ian Mckellan

Or maybe...

Guillmero Del Toro would be pretty cool... :(

JUST THOUGHT...JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN - JOHN WINCHESTER?!! :wub: He's been in loads of other stuff as well...Watchmens out on DVD...OMG *hopes fervently its a Supernatural guest*

Urm...The meerkat from compare the meerkat.com advert?!! Really wanna meet him! :D *yeah I'm delirious, must go to bed now*

Jeffrey Dean Morgan or Alan Rickman <3

hehehe :D

so curious who it is!!!

You know who's spent a lot of time in London recently and will probably be returning for his new movie's release at the end of the year?

Robert Downey Jnr.

Not very nice to his fans the time we saw him on the red carpet in Toronto, went right off him :(

Have to disagree with you massively. He was here for Baftas a few months ago, and the guy was great. He signed a ton of stuff and was always very gracious, approachable and mobbed constantly!

PS (He is also handled by same agent that represents alot of the bigger stars at these shows - so you cannot rule him out as a possibility in the future).

ooo, exciting! I'm guessing this means that they have done some sort of signing event elsewhere in the world?

I'll be at a gig when this is announced, so I'm hoping either I can see it on my phone or if the site crashes it'll be back up by the time I get home, lol. I just hope it'll be a guest I want to meet otherwise it'll be excitement for nothing.

I've got my fingers crossed for David Tennant.....has Ewan McGregor done any kind of signing event before? Those two are my two ultimate wishlist guests...

Edited by lizzy88

Great!!! An old fashioned Guest Announcement!!!

Just like the old days. I'm feeling all nostalgic.

As for a guess?

Zachary Quinto.

You know, he was the first name that came to my mind when I read that post too.

It will be fun to see if the forum survives this time. :lol: It's been a while since the last crash.

Don't encourage me to hope. :poki:

:lol: bring it on ;)

The David

You go by The David now. :lol:

DAVID TENNANT WILL BE AWESOME!

I'd die if it was Johnny Depp but that would be impossible or Helena Bonham Carter.

I guess it rules out Alexis Denisof, Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters :poki: and all the Supernatural guests.

It also rules out Robert Pattinson ;)

I'm bagging on David Tennant :lol:

Note to self: Can't get too excited.

Has Helena Bonham Carter or Kristen Bell done a UK signing before.

Edited by Glowingwings

Has Alyson Hannigan been over here before?

Yes, she did a signing event at Forbidden Planet a few years ago...

Personally, I would *LOVE* it to be Alexander Skarsgard... True Blood is really heating up in the UK now... but since Jason said it's someone they have tried to get before, I guess that kinda rules him out...?

What about Anna Paquin!?

Others I would love Rose McGowan or Alyssa Milano of course...

or someone from the X-Men movies... again, back to Anna Paquin, or preferably, for me anyway, Famke Jansen

Another one I would LOVE would be Eliza Dushku... BUT, with Hallowedon this year too, if showmasters managed to book her, I would prefer to see her at that instead of this event... Or maybe they tried to get her for Hallowedon but she couldnt make it, but could for Collectormania....!?!?

Has Kristen Bell done a UK signing before.

Oooh.. I forgot about Kristen, yes, I woulde love her too... and no, i dont *think* she has done a UK signing!? I know she was announced for one before but she cancelled before the event...

Robert Downey Jnr.

Not very nice to his fans the time we saw him on the red carpet in Toronto, went right off him :lol:

Please see my avatar for proof of RDJ's awesomeness. ;)

On topic... personally I'm hoping this is going to be a prolific film actor/actress, or someone completely amazing from Lost. Can't wait!