latest Guest Announcement - Barry Bostwick , Supernatural

showmasters

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SM I wouldn't have thought Patricia Quinn & Nell Campbell would be too tough to book, and with the three of them there, a fair amount of people would bring RHS related material. On top of that, advertise an event like this on the RHS forums etc. and there'll be a flood - there's a production of RHS touring the country this year. In fact maybe I'll drop a mention of Bostwick's appearance in a few places while I'm thinking of it.

Obviously Tim Curry would be an AMAZING guest, but as to how realistic he is, that's another question. But he'd be a huge crossover guest, and would do big business.

SM I wouldn't have thought Patricia Quinn & Nell Campbell would be too tough to book, and with the three of them there, a fair amount of people would bring RHS related material. On top of that, advertise an event like this on the RHS forums etc. and there'll be a flood - there's a production of RHS touring the country this year. In fact maybe I'll drop a mention of Bostwick's appearance in a few places while I'm thinking of it.

Obviously Tim Curry would be an AMAZING guest, but as to how realistic he is, that's another question. But he'd be a huge crossover guest, and would do big business.

I love the idea or more RHS guests, especially the 3 mentioned above.

Edited by keithporter23

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd already posted in this thread but I hadn't. Excellent announcement!

I'm hoping Barry Bostwick will have some 8x10 photos at his table of him as his character in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Oliver Gates.

Edited by SunSpeed

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...