latest Guest Announcement - Anthony Michael Hall

showmasters

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love 16 candles Rox! He's a little perv in that lol.

Haha yep, in the best geeky kinda way, brilliant :YAHOO: pants scene makes me laugh every time!

I love these 80's announcements!!!!

We need ...*edit*... Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy, Emilio Estevez and Kelly Lebrock!!

Yes, yes yes! And John Cusack wouldn't be bad either ;)

Great guest. Been a long time coming.

Might meet him but not sure...I love TBC but I'm skeptical we'll ever get the whole bunch at future cons and a poster or DVD just wouldnt look complete unless we had at least 3 of their sigs. I think the most realistic guest would be Judd Nelson (as he did the DVD audio commentary with AMH) and maybe Ally Sheedy. I can't see Emilio Estevez doing a con here.

Molly Ringwald isn't anywhere on the DVD extras for any of the Hughes films and AFAIK doesnt like to talk about that side of her career or do public events. Apparently she was very reluctant to do her cameo in Not Another Teen Movie too.

Great guest. Been a long time coming.

Might meet him but not sure...I love TBC but I'm skeptical we'll ever get the whole bunch at future cons and a poster or DVD just wouldnt look complete unless we had at least 3 of their sigs. I think the most realistic guest would be Judd Nelson (as he did the DVD audio commentary with AMH) and maybe Ally Sheedy. I can't see Emilio Estevez doing a con here.

Molly Ringwald isn't anywhere on the DVD extras for any of the Hughes films and AFAIK doesnt like to talk about that side of her career or do public events. Apparently she was very reluctant to do her cameo in Not Another Teen Movie too.

I agree with you - the most you're ever going to get is Hall, Sheedy, and Nelson, and maybe the fella who played the Janitor.

I met Molly when she was over here performing in a play at the Haymarket a few years back. She was lovely and I'm happy I got that chance....it'd be great if she could do a show like ours, know she's not big on public appearances but if the timing's right, you never know. :dance:

You are frickin kidding me !!!!

My work colleagues have just witnessed me doing my happy dance for the first time :blush:

This is just awesome :dance:

Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles are 2 of my favourite ever films :dance:

Edited by theblackrose

I agree with you - the most you're ever going to get is Hall, Sheedy, and Nelson, and maybe the fella who played the Janitor.

John Kapelos - he was also the groom in Sixteen Candles and one of the bar patrons in Weird Science so would be a great addition to any Hughes fan.

Hey SM, how come Anthony Michael Hall has decided to do a con now, was it just that he was always so busy before or does he think it's the right time for him now (perhaps something to do with Hughes' recent death?)? I seem to remember he appeared at that other London con a few years back.

Edited by nicky

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hope i can still come.

SUPERB GUEST

i love the breakfast club

i have to fork out for this yet:

Miyavi Oct 6th - £25 - Islington

Bowling For Soup Oct 18th - £16.50 - Newcastle

Shinedown 7th Nov – £12 - Glasgow

and i have to pay for travel and hotels.

living in newcastle bfs will only cost £16.50 gladly though

this won't be a cheap collectormania for me :dance: