Room mate needed

Stepster

Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone else was going to the Hub 3 on there own and was looking to share a room at the Hilton. Ive got a twin delux booked for Friday night up until Monday Morning (3 nights) and was wondering if any one wanted to share and split the cost.

So if like me your going alone and forking out a fortune for a twin room then it may be worth teaming up and saving a load of dosh (which means more money to spend at the convention lol)

If interested just send us a message, im a very nice guy (so im told lol) and quite easy to get along with, so if your keen just drop me a line

cheers

There's a few people on here who were looking for room mates too so I'm sure someone else on this forum will reply in this thread soon. I hope it all works out for you and them, it's going to be a fantastic event. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

I know someone who's interested as she had a room mate who's recently had to cancel. She'd appreciate it if you could contact her at harriella@live.co.uk, I hope that helps out both you and her. :dance:

Edited by Doctor Who