Guest days and prices

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Here are the guest days and prices so far subject to final confirmation.

Dave Scott £95 SAT and SUN until 12noon

Al Worden £50 BOTH

Scott Carpenter £50 BOTH

Tom Stafford base price £170 completions will be extra BOTH

Ursula Andress £25 BOTH

Pilots and Military £10 SAT and Sun - Geoffrey Wellum Sat only

Dudley Sutton £10 SUN

Eva £15 SAT

Julie t £15 SAT

Carmen £15 SAT

Edward Fox £20 SAT

Olga Bisera £15 BOTH

Chris Jury £10 SUN

Phyllis Logan £10 SUN

Julie Dawn £15 BOTH

Malcolm Tierney £15 SUN

Kenny Baker £15 BOTH

Stirling Moss £20 SAT

Dave Phillips, Jason Joiner Paul Jones not signing but at the hotel all week !!!!!!!

i have a mutli signed (10+ signatures) item for tom to sign, does that come under 'completion'?

If the item already has the following signatures, it is a completion:

Wally Schirra + Stafford = Gemini 6A completion

Gene Cernan + Stafford = Gemini 9A completion

Gener Cernan + John Young + Stafford = Apollo X completion.

These were the conditions applied by the ASF. Same rules here, I believe.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Guys

When i have the final price list i will post it.

The thing to remember here is that the astronauts know that an item with an inscription is worth far more than a standard signature. At the previous shows we have had people asking for long inscriptions and the astronauts now charge for these. Since all the money he makes is going to the Tom Stafford space museum at least it goes to a great cause. Remember in 10 years time when most of these astronauts have passed on you will be left with those great memories and a great signed item.

Dave

Hi Guys

When i have the final price list i will post it.

The thing to remember here is that the astronauts know that an item with an inscription is worth far more than a standard signature. At the previous shows we have had people asking for long inscriptions and the astronauts now charge for these. Since all the money he makes is going to the Tom Stafford space museum at least it goes to a great cause. Remember in 10 years time when most of these astronauts have passed on you will be left with those great memories and a great signed item.

Dave

Will the other astronauts also be charging for inscriptions (mainly Dave Scott??)

Cool.

Still time for some for more announcements?

Yes. Please let us have some COSMONAUTS>

To be honest I think at least it removes any ambiguity when a charge is made for inscriptions or any other extras. At least when there is a charge you can be sure to get exactly what you want without feeling that you are pushing someone beyond what they want to do.

Well said. I agree 100%.

I never feel guilty about asking for an inscription when I know there is a (per word) fee levied.

I may have a little guilt feeling for the folk behind me in the queue!!!!!!!!!!

The prices for the Bond guests don't surprise me too much. I thought Ursula Andress's signing price would be around £25-£30, and Edward Fox's around £20-£25. Thanks also for putting the days up for the guests announced so far. I wasn't expecting them to be put up on the forum so early.

Edited by SunSpeed

Dave,

Any chance you could come to an arrangement with Dave Scott on inscriptions? If its left to him on the day there will be the inevitable punters who try to screw as much out of him as possible and then the shutters come down for everybody. A clearly set out policy lets everybody know how they stand.

• Showmasters Admin

Dave Scott is my favourite Astronuat to work with. He is very easy to deal with and is going to charge an across the board signing fee. Normally you will get Dave Scott Apollo 15.

I understand what you are saying about inscriptions and i will speak to him about that.

At the moment i am trying to persuade him to do the photo shoot as i think it would be massively popular.

I will keep you updated.

Dave

Dave Scott is my favourite Astronuat to work with. He is very easy to deal with and is going to charge an across the board signing fee. Normally you will get Dave Scott Apollo 15.

I understand what you are saying about inscriptions and i will speak to him about that.

At the moment i am trying to persuade him to do the photo shoot as i think it would be massively popular.

I will keep you updated.

Dave

Thanks Dave.

Yes, a photoshoot would be MASSIVELY popular and thank you for attempting this.

I will keep you updated.

Dave

How about a joint one with Al Worden??? :P

Just one question - even if you don't pay for a photoshoot with him,will he still pose for a photo at his signing table??

I will keep you updated.

Dave

I'd happily purchase a photoshoot ticket for him as well. I got a good one of me and him over the table at his last appearance but all my other ones are 'official' photoshoot pictures so it would be good to have one of him as well.

I'd also have to go along with the suggestion of a joint one with Al Worden, how cool would that be!