• Roy Campsall ... Wendigo
    • Chris Gauthier ... Ronald Reznick
    • Shawn Reis ... Lee Bender

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, please. Thank you. :dance:

After that, Jim Beaver....dammit. And everyone else in section one. And most of section two. And a few from section three... If Jim Parrick weren't a hopeful for True Blood, I'd demand him as well...

I love this thread!

Edited by CosmicAvatar

• Moderators

It's a show that really gets better as it goes along. Arguably S3/4 have been the best seasons.

At first, it often resorted to being far too similar to existing horror movies, but once they found their feet with the characters it became a far more original and experimental show.

It's certainly worth sticking with.

It's a show that really gets better as it goes along. Arguably S3/4 have been the best seasons.

At first, it often resorted to being far too similar to existing horror movies, but once they found their feet with the characters it became a far more original and experimental show.

It's certainly worth sticking with.

I'll second that. If you have both seasons make sure you watch them both. It just gets beter and better. It starts out quite formulaic but when it finds its feet it realy gets going. I think season three has some of the best episodes but the major story arch in season 4 is just gah! bigger than anything!! cant wait to see seaosn 5!!

so watch wacth watch!! then come and get excited with us over misha while campaigning for more guests!!

=x=

MORE SUPERNATURAL GUESTS NOW, MORE SUPERNATURAL GUESTS NOW,

1. Sebastian Spence (played Tom in season 2) and was also Narcho in Battlestar and of course was the 'twice blessed man', Cade Foster, in First Wave.

2. Gary Cole - was Brad in Hollywood Babylon and has been in, amongst other things, Family Guy, Chuck, American Gothic, Crusade, Midnight Caller and Dodgeball.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh, this is great news. I'm hoping there'll be a Supernatural convention one day but guests at conventions are great too. If there was a lot of guests I wanted to meet at one event as well as some from Doctor Who and Torchwood, I'm sure my parents would be willing to take me, especially as they love Supernatural too. Due to the fact that I haven't seen series four yet as I was watching series three on DVD when it was on, I've not checked the names on the poll incase I see any spoilery names. Apart from Jensen (number one guest for me! :() and Jared then I'd love to see these from the first three series;

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Katie Cassidy, Lauren Cohan, Jim Beaver, Alona Tal and Samantha Smith.

After series four is released on DVD as a complete series and I have watched it, I'll come back and vote on the poll. I'd be pretty happy with anyone, I'm not picky, but my favourite guest would definately have to be Jensen Ackles. He's so fantastic as Dean and I can't count the amount of times he has made me laugh, you can't help but love his cheesy smile lol. :P

There IS a Supernatural convention, it happens every year.

I have already met most of these guests here in the UK, but would not mind meeting some of them again. Also have never met Chris Heyerdahl and would really like to meet him.

Can always meet Misha again lol!! Not fussed for Jensen or Jared again because they were not very accessible or friendly at the con. Although obviously if you've never met them I suppose you have to once.

The nicest actors I have met so far are: Misha, Jim, Lauren, both Sams, Gabe (Tigerman), Travis, A.J. and above all RICHARD SPEIGHT JR. who is an absolutely lovely guy and remembers everyone's names. Malik (he doesn't get called Charles lol) and Fred are lovely too. Who else? Katie was OK but a bit shy and reserved. Amy (Gumenick) and Matt are sweeties and love to do cons cause it's all a bit new to them lol! I didn't really see much of Sterling but he seemed really cool. Genevieve is lovely and really really teeny! Traci is lovely too and very fan friendly, as is Chad who regularly posts messages to his Supernatural followers on Twitter. I can't remember any more of them off the top of my head, but aren't we lucky to love a show which stars so many kind and generous people?! You can get virtually anybody and I can guarantee that we will love them.... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Someone else who is not on that list and who I have a bit of an obsession with at the moment....

DUSTIN MILLIGAN!!! (Corbett Ghostfacer)

PPLLEEEASSEEEEE!!

90210 *sigh* I <3 him.

I know he's coming to another event we cant name in Nov lol but I cant go to that and sooooo need to meet him!

xxxx

• 4 weeks later...