2. 2. section 2

• only main cast
    • main and supporting cast
    • 1st timer in the UK Trek guests only
    • or a bit everything guest wise
  3. 3. section 3

• event for 600 with nice good guest
    • event for 1200 with biggest guest we can get

I would love a Star Trek Con. My ideal guest would be (I know some have already been mentioned).

Manu Intiraymi (number one choice)

Keegan Di Lancie - Q Jr

John Di Lancie - Q

Robert Beltran

Roxann Dawson

Jeri Ryan

Will Wheaton

Robert Picado

William Shatner

Gates McFadden

Levar Burton

Robert Duncan McNeill

Patrick Stewart

Sorry if some of the spelling is wrong.

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them at the moment

Just remembered some more:

Ethan Phillips

Tim Russ

Tom Hardy (he was in Nemesis)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Hi all,

I'm new so hello all, just like to say that the last con in Blackpool was the last I went too and it was the one when Patrick Stewart surprised Kate Mulgrew when she was on stage it was great :YAHOO: but far too long ago am really exited for this one. :D

As far as future con's go I don't mind who, how many or anything just bring more here there are at lot of faithful fan's in the UK who don't get to see them when they are in US and you will never be short of willing followers :D

• 1 year later...

There certainly is a demand for trek events in UK. Please allow quiet comfortable spaces for trekkers to meet up drink coffees and chat. Think this was sadly missing in the first destination. Great friends can be made at trek events and it helps spread the word. The early years of trek in uk were wonderful, be great to capture that atmosphere again.

• 3 months later...

If Showmasters was to do a Trek Convention where would it likely to be held at one location or various locations?

I love star trek but have become dissapointed with Collectormania Milton Keynes lately as not had many star trek guests for a couple of events now and this year it's all just doctor who and star war's guests mostly.

There was a huge Star Trek convention in October 2012. It took place at the Excel Centre in London and was co-organised by Showmasters and Media 10.

There is always the possibility of another one and it could be anywhere with a suitable venue. And have you considered going to LFCC? So far for this July, they have Diana Muldaur and Terry Farrell who are, imho, two great Trek guests. There may or may not be more added but it's a great start.

With so many varied locations for Showmasters events now in the UK (London, Milton Keynes, Cardiff, Newcastle, Birmingham), you can't rely on everyone Sta Trek name you want being available at Collectomania.

The most recent Star Trek event is Destination Star Trek Germany http://showmasterson...p?showforum=289 in 2 weeks with a number of huge names :) I only wish I had the funds to go!

As Dwarfbabe pointed out, the first Destination Star Trek series of events was already run in London in October 2012

Edited by Samphirette

Have thought about London Film and Comic Con before but Have never been on a train by myself before and don't fancy getting lost.

You can do Milton Keynes Central to West Brompton without any changes in 1h 15. That's just across the road from Earls Court.