3. 3. section 3

• event for 600 with nice good guest
    • event for 1200 with biggest guest we can get

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do a star trek convention they have to get the following actors

Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, Walter Koenig, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Whoopi Goldberg, John De Lancie, Mark Lenard, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Tim Russ, Robert Duncan McNeil, Garrett Wang, Robert Picardo, Jeri Ryan, Scarlet Pomers, Dominic Keating, Connor Trinneer, Scott Bakula, Jeffery Combs, Zacary Quinto and Anton Yelchin. :wub:

Edited by ashley66

ok i think a startrek convention would be great, if they do one i would love to see the following actors/ actresses there:

startrek voyager:

Robert Duncan McNeill - LT. tom paris

Robert Picardo - the doctor

Kate Mulgrew - captain cathryn janeway

Robert Beltran - commander chakotay

Roxann Dawson - Chief Engineer B'Elanna Torres

Jennifer Lien - Kes

Ethan Phillips - neelix

Tim Russ - tuvok

the original star trek:

william shatner - captain james t. kirk

george takei - Hikaru Sulu

leonard nimoy- spock

star trek the next generation:

patrick stewart - captain jean-luc picard

jonathan frakes - william t. riker

brent spiner - data

levar burton - geordi la forge

marina sirtis - deanna troi

wil wheaton - wesley crusher

star trek enterprise:

scot bakula - captain jonathan archer

jolene blalock - sub commander t'pol

conner trinneer - commander charles 'trip' tucker

dominic keating - Lt. Malcolm Reed

anthony montgomery - ensign travis maywether

linda park - ensign hoshi sato

john billingsley - Dr phlex

the new star trek movie (2009)

john cho - sulu

bruce greenwood - pike

simon pegg - scotty

chris pine - kirk

zachary quinto - spock

zoe saldana - uhura

karl urban - bones

anton yelchin - chekov

eric bana - nero

This would be my ultimate guest list fro a star trek convention, and i think it would be cool to get the cast from the original star trek in a talk with the cast from the new star trek movie as they could all sit next to there younger/older counter parts (for exmple you could have john cho - sulu from the new movie sat next to george takei - Hikaru Sulu from the original startrek)and discuss what is was like playing the characters and what they thought of eachothers work.

WOOOO STAR TREK CON :wub::wub::(:D

:thumbup: We want Klingons, lots of Klingons!!! :thumbup:

Martok:- J.G. Hertzler

Gowron:- Robert O'Reilly

Worf:- Micharl Dorn

Kahless:- Kevin Conway

Lursa:- Barbara Marsh

B'Etor:- Gwynth Walsh

Kang:- Michael Ansara

Koloth:- William Campbell

to name just a few

Ahh, Klingon Bloodwine, :drunk: song :band: and the sounds of battle :chair:

That would be a con to remember :thumbup:

ok i think a startrek convention would be great, if they do one i would love to see the following actors/ actresses there:

Or in other words - everyone :D

Sounds good to me. May have to increase the usual 2-3 day length of the con though. Bummer :thumbup:

:thumbup: We want Klingons, lots of Klingons!!! :thumbup:

Martok:- J.G. Hertzler

Gowron:- Robert O'Reilly

Worf:- Micharl Dorn

Kahless:- Kevin Conway

Lursa:- Barbara Marsh

B'Etor:- Gwynth Walsh

Kang:- Michael Ansara

Koloth:- William Campbell

to name just a few

Ahh, Klingon Bloodwine, :drunk: song :band: and the sounds of battle :chair:

That would be a con to remember :rolleyes:

I think a Klingon con would be great

You think that they would make a new series based on Star Trek.

Just looking at how many people have posted shows that it's fan base it still strong.

I liked DS9 has to be my favourite.

Enterprise, TNG, Voyager. I do love the original movies to not so much the series due to effects but the stories were great and i have respect for what the show did for those times.

If they do a new series, they'll need to do it as a new concept that makes it look like these people are in real trouble, like the new BSG and SGU.

However saying that DS9 came close with the Dominion war.

Edited by trekkiefan

I really hope this con gets a green light for next year!

looking around the web alot of trek stars do multiple cons in the us, I dont think it would be that hard to attract those regular con goers and SM events in the uk have regular con trek guests, get shatner and or nimoy and my head will be turned straight away. but with so many names to choose from it would be a great con, add the new movie in there and it could be huge with advertising.

though alot of guests are booked into cons throughout 2010, my advice would be get some big names to CM16 or LFCC10 wet there whistle as it were and arrange a massive trek con in 2011 with loads of guests. man im getting excited at the mere thought of it! get bridge replicas, movie or ep screenings with the cast. over a BH weekend. man how cool would a big trek con be.

So I admit it, I've only seen the new film *dodges rotten fruit* so that influenced my choice (what can I say TOS stopped airing 20 yeas before I was even born)

And I chose 1200 becuase I'd love to get Quinto over here. That being said Anton Yelchin is the top of my "Trek cast to meet" list so get him and I'll be happy with everything and anything else :D He's an amazing actor and has been in a couple of my favourite films & shows (shoutout to Charlie Bartlett fans)

If they do a star trek convention they have to get the following actors

Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, Walter Koenig, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Whoopi Goldberg, John De Lancie, Mark Lenard, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Tim Russ, Robert Duncan McNeil, Garrett Wang, Robert Picardo, Jeri Ryan, Scarlet Pomers, Dominic Keating, Connor Trinneer, Scott Bakula, Jeffery Combs, Zacary Quinto and Anton Yelchin. :D

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Mark Lenard passed away quite some time ago.

So I admit it, I've only seen the new film *dodges rotten fruit* so that influenced my choice (what can I say TOS stopped airing 20 yeas before I was even born)

I thought TOS was on fairly regular syndicated re-runs on the BBC until at least the early '80s - which would make you about 7 then :wub:

I thought TOS was on fairly regular syndicated re-runs on the BBC until at least the early '80s - which would make you about 7 then :P

I remember watching them on BBC and i'm not that old

well if Supernatural gets a con

why not star trek?

yep this confuses me, trek is much bigger (def in terms of fan base which cant be argued) with a far wider choice of stars

trek con in london PLEASE sm's

It seems to me that Star Trek guests are all very, very popular at signing events but am not sure that a con would work. For example, not everyone likes the new film or the original series but some might like just DS9 or just Next Gen.

thats the point of a specific con, stars from all the series, personally Im a fan of all trek although i thought voyager was a bit naff overall, a specific con make sense!

This sounds like a great idea.

I would like any main cast or recurring cast actors from all the trek shows to be there. Nothing from the new movie for me though.

I prefer smaller crowds, so I'd say one for 600 rather than 1200, but if you bring in a super guest, I really would not object in the slightest.

Actors I would love most of all:

Kate Mulgrew

Jeri Ryan

Roxanne Dawson

Jennifer Lien (although I don't think she does cons)

Terry Farrell

Nana Visitor

Michael Dawn

Brent Spiner

I would include guest like Tim Russ and Robert Duncan McNeill too, but I know they're going to be at Collectormania 16.

I thought TOS was on fairly regular syndicated re-runs on the BBC until at least the early '80s - which would make you about 7 then :WINCE:

The BBC showed the whole run at least twice in the 90s, the first during a break of their first run of TNG. Between The Best Of Both Worlds and Family. I welcomed the opportunity to see them for the first time, but it was a hell of a wait for the rest of TNG...

I made a conscious decision 3 years ago when I started doing these events not to start with Star Trek autographs. Not this late in the day. I'd never get them all, and I wasn't going to travel to each and every event they appeared at. I have enough on my plate already.

I guess the key to getting over a quality group of Trek actors is ensuring that the con sells out and for that a big name is essential at outset.

William Shatner seems to be actively meeting fans in the States next year, if you could persuade him to do a three day convention in the UK, certainly we'd all see a lot more of him than we would at a signing event.

His guest talks would probably be very entertaining and probably worth the entry fee on it's own.

Sell out and the rest of the guests would surely follow.

That said, I'm hoping for Jolene Blalock :(