Ideas for activities!

beauty&bear

I'm not much of a social bunny, especially when I know like 0 people. So I was thinking that we could put together some cheap activities, not sure if there is rooms or space available for this, even if theres not its a bit of fun! I have noticed on sunday I will pretty much be getting my stuff signed and then theres nothing on until 3pm (that we know of!)

Twilight Movie on a loop - big screen set up, big theatre vibe - like we could buy popcorn and candy floss (random, I just love the floss!) while watch Twilight, obviously people will be coming in and out so we could have it on a loop (if theres room we could have two rooms, but its unlikely, one with Twilight and one with the audio commentary on)

Twilight media room - a few laptops set up, or big screens, with youtube screen set up, like watching New Moon scenes, spoofs, interviews that kind of thing!

Bella's truck - I know that was done for Eternal Twilight but I missed that (so bummed about that)

Book room/section - a few copies of the books, maybe people can buy coffees and relax while reading their fav books.

Information room/section - information that people can read about the books, Forks, the cast, the crew, the writers that kind of thing.

Thats all I have!

TIG!

No i jest haha

Everyone bring a bag of veg and see who can make the best edible art!!

:-)

TIG!

No i jest haha

Everyone bring a bag of veg and see who can make the best edible art!!

:-)

Can anyone draw? Would be amusing to see caricatures/sketches of people there too!

Can anyone draw? Would be amusing to see caricatures/sketches of people there too!

OMG! Idea! That is so cool, we could have are cartoon type thing, only as Twi-related characters. How we would look in Bella's truck or standing next to Edward or in the forest or in La Push! That would be so cool! I'd pay for that!

Some ideas to keep us twilight fans entertained:

1. group meet up rooms -i.e. Twihards :D

2. fanfic contest or creative writing session

3. twilight book/movie discussion room - team edward etc

4. emmetts arm wrestling tounament ;)

5. Alice make over room - so we can be creative with our make up together - bring your own make up?

6. jasper relaxation room

7. jewelry making class

8. Maybe some bands - bobby long, marcus frost, sam bradley, 100 monkeys :P

9. if they could get some people from the publishing industry to talk to us - like writing to get published

10. fanfic - different sections to the contest i.e. one for humans, one for vamps, one for wolves

11. creative writing workshops

12. Hillywood show - Pleaseeeeeee :D

If they got the hillywood show i dont think it would get any better ;)

12. Lookalike contest

Some ideas to keep us twilight fans entertained:

1. group meet up rooms -i.e. Twihards :dance:

2. fanfic contest or creative writing session

3. twilight book/movie discussion room - team edward etc

4. emmetts arm wrestling tounament :blush:

5. Alice make over room - so we can be creative with our make up together - bring your own make up?

6. jasper relaxation room

7. jewelry making class

8. Maybe some bands - bobby long, marcus frost, sam bradley, 100 monkeys :P

9. if they could get some people from the publishing industry to talk to us - like writing to get published

10. fanfic - different sections to the contest i.e. one for humans, one for vamps, one for wolves

11. creative writing workshops

12. Hillywood show - Pleaseeeeeee :dance:

If they got the hillywood show i dont think it would get any better ;)

12. Lookalike contest

AHHHHH a hillywood fan!

look at my new post =] i think its a bit late though =[ and im all up for doing some cartoons of people twilight related =D ill bring my arty stufff