Michelle Forbes (Maryann)

theoden_of_rohan

:firedevil:SPOILERS AHOY!:lol:

Maryann is one of the best things about 'True Blood' and is portrayed amazingly by the fantastic Michelle Forbes; Queen of Awesome.

iVk7czwuQq00n9kkQiD7rsdko1_400.png

She would be an excellent guest for 'Bitten'. Perhaps she could cut up a heart and make us all a pie (BEST. SCENE. EVER.) ;)

She's also been in countless movies, as well as shows such as '24', 'Prison Break', 'In Treatment' and even a small role in 'Lost'. EVERYTHING! :D

Her appeal would stretch across many fandoms. Please bring us Maryann! :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Id rather we had a more main character because I am a major True Blood book fan, and for me personally I think her character was overplayed/used in season 2 too much. Though her acting was amazing and Im sure she would still be an awesome guest.

• 4 months later...

If maryann gets announced I will make it my personal job to make sure that Sam feels completely safe at all times during bitten!!!!! :vader:

no seriously though I'd love Michelle Forbes to be announced, she's a Fab actress and was also in Battlestar Galactica, so I'm not going to complain at all!!

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget it's FREE ENTRY so that's a nice incentive to get yourself to CM16. You literally just have to pay for your autos and photoshoots. It's doable in a day depending on where you live and Showmasters are even providing a free shuttle bus from the train station to the venue. Come on! You know you want to!

Considering the amount of shows she has been in, I think a general signing event is a far better fit. Lots of her fans would miss out if she just came here.

Precisely. Milton Keynes is pretty central. I come from Scotland and even for me its only about a 20 quid train journey if I book in advance. That's why I much prefer first timers like Michelle to go to signing events, as I have no interest in True Blood and would miss her if she went to this con first

If only you knew how differcult it is for me to attend these events..... :chair:

Its not about the money or the distance..its about an unreasonable husband. I would love to be able to tell you how i managed to get to Bitten but my sister would kill me.

Its a shame really cuz her and Sam together on the stage would have been great.