Online Shop FAQ's

Jola

Below are the common questions I have been getting regarding ticket purchases, so hopefully they will answer your queries and save you emailing.

This list is subject to updating :thumbup:

Q) How soon will my order be processed?

A) Usually within a couple of days from you placing your order. However, this can take slightly longer at certain times. But always usually within a week.

Q) The shop doesn't list my card as being accepted (eg: Visa, Mastercard, Delta etc)

A) This isn't a problem at all. We accept most cards. If the shop doesn't list your particular card, then select any option. Cards are processed manually - the shop only "holds" your order. If for whatever reason your card is rejected at the time of processing, then you are contacted by email to clarify.

Q) I live in "X" country, but that's not listed on the shop. Are you able to post tickets out to me?

A) Yes, we can post tickets anywhere in the world. Just ensure you put your full correct postal address in the comment section of the order form, or in the different shipping address option.

Q) What postage rate option do I choose?

A) If you live in the UK then you select the option for UK. If you live in Europe, or elsewhere in the world (eg: USA, Canada, Australia, Asia etc) then you select the option for Europe.

Q) I placed my order on X date - why haven't I received my tickets yet?

A) Tickets are ALWAYS usually posted out approximately two weeks before the event. It states this on the online shop at the time of ordering.

Q) You have posted out the tickets, but I haven't received mine at all - what do I do?

A) You will need to email info@collectormania.com to advise us. Then we can look into it and advise you what to do.

You must also ensure that you input your FULL postal address at the time of ordering. Not just a house number and postcode. The shop is not automated to search for addresses and I have to manually search for the correct postal address on the Royal Mail website.

Q) I haven't received a confirmation email of the order I have placed, why?

A) Usually this is because you have input your email address incorrectly onto the shop. In other cases it's because it has gone into your junk mail folder.

Q) Can I order a ticket by telephone?

A) Unfortunately at this stage no. The online shop is the only way to purchase, it is secure. The online shop keeps track of stock levels.

Q) I have bought a ticket for X convention but I would like to upgrade/downgrade - is this possible?

A) No, I'm afraid all ticket purchases are final.

Q) I can't make the show now for XYZ reason and have bought a ticket - can I have a refund?

A) No, sorry. Refunds are only applicable if the show itself is cancelled, or in the case of photoshoots, the actor has had to cancel his/her appearance. It states this on the online shop at the time of ordering.

• 1 year later...

After wearing the "Online Shop Queen" crown for the past few years, the time has come for me to step down and pass the reigns over to someone else.

Unfortunately due to other personal committments it's become more difficult for me to provide the level of service needed to run the shop. Working in a school, raising a family, studying and caring for a terminally ill parent has pushed what spare time I had away and to that, I felt that the time had come for something to give and the online shop was it.

I'd like to say a big "Thank You" to you all over the years for keeping me busy, sometimes driving me close to breaking point with all the orders that came through (*looks at all the Twilight fans*) LOL and above all, allowing me to get to know some of you very well and whom I have met at the various shows over the past few years.

I'll still be around, but as a fan, rather than an active crew member, so if you see me propping up a bar at an event, be sure to come over and say hi.

There may be a little delay in the processing of orders, or the answering of queries while the handover takes place, but be assured that my successor will continue to provide the level of service I have instigated and you'll all be in safe hands.

It was a pleasure dealing with you all.