Latest Guest Announcement - Dave Prowse

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Again :P

Anthony Daniels would be great now :vader:

Hi KiKi i have meet up with Anthony Daniels in the past and after would contacted him to try to get him to attend one of the events we run and he never gets back to us ever . :huh:

we are polite and have offered many different deals to try to get him to attend but with no luck

the last offer we made to him was were he keeps all the income from autos , we supply all the images to sign and we would have dug out some rare images out of Gary's and my archive , and we give him a guarantee of £15,000 for the weekend,but he never replies :P

i have tried though other people also with now luck .

i think its down to politics , over the years i know people have said things to him and i just think he feels we are not good at what we do, or are not good people at all ? i do not know , nothing i can say will change his thought on this and it is a really sad that the fans that attend our events do not get to meet him . :huh:

the only other thing that might put him off attending our events is i like to cap the guests prices, i think that he should be a £15 guest and this may also be an issues he has as in every offer i have made i state the price i think should be charged , maybe its this ?, i do not know really as he never replies to find out :huh:

well there you go

if you think contacting him and saying that you would like to meet him at one of our events might make a difference then go for it , feel free to email him and maybe you can get something back from him ? it cannot hurt , maybe you will have some luck , the deal still stands and i know he would do very well , i just do not understand what it is we have supposed to have dun if anything ? but finding out would be good anyway

good luck

jason :P

here is the info to contact him if you want

For personal appearances by Anthony Daniels and for other professional engagements, please contact: agency@anthonydaniels.com

Thanks for your back. I have already met with Anthony and I was very disappointed in his behavior. Your text shows me that I am not alone.

I must have been lucky then. When I met him, he was very friendly and chatty.

As for Dave Prowse, then I also find him to be a very friendly guy. And I would hope, that people would see his attendance as a possitive thing rather than "him again".

To me it shows, that he cares about his fans and wants to meet them. There is still many old and new fans who haven't been able to meet him, but who would love the chance. :D

Again :wub:

Anthony Daniels would be great now :vader:

Hi KiKi i have meet up with Anthony Daniels in the past and after would contacted him to try to get him to attend one of the events we run and he never gets back to us ever . :huh:

we are polite and have offered many different deals to try to get him to attend but with no luck

the last offer we made to him was were he keeps all the income from autos , we supply all the images to sign and we would have dug out some rare images out of Gary's and my archive , and we give him a guarantee of £15,000 for the weekend,but he never replies :P

i have tried though other people also with now luck .

i think its down to politics , over the years i know people have said things to him and i just think he feels we are not good at what we do, or are not good people at all ? i do not know , nothing i can say will change his thought on this and it is a really sad that the fans that attend our events do not get to meet him . :huh:

the only other thing that might put him off attending our events is i like to cap the guests prices, i think that he should be a £15 guest and this may also be an issues he has as in every offer i have made i state the price i think should be charged , maybe its this ?, i do not know really as he never replies to find out :huh:

well there you go

if you think contacting him and saying that you would like to meet him at one of our events might make a difference then go for it , feel free to email him and maybe you can get something back from him ? it cannot hurt , maybe you will have some luck , the deal still stands and i know he would do very well , i just do not understand what it is we have supposed to have dun if anything ? but finding out would be good anyway

good luck

jason :WAVE:

here is the info to contact him if you want

For personal appearances by Anthony Daniels and for other professional engagements, please contact: agency@anthonydaniels.com

15k? wow no wonder kai owen is at every event ;-) jokes. although dave is at alot i think its a good thing, gives ppl a second chance and its also brilliant to see him standing next to the vader cos player ppl

to be honest my opinion of daniels has gone down alot over the years, he does seem very up himself plus there is the whole never want to be around kenny baker ever again stuff. to be honest im not bothered, dave prowse is a better guest cos despite any money they make some guests take time out for the fans others are there for the money, i think daniels seems to be for the money a bit like hamil, still cant believe the bring back star wars thing were he wanted 50k to show lol

anyway its always nice to see dave prowse attend, however funds mean i have to not bother with him but at least i get more chances ;-)

Dave is always nice to see. Have met him at various cons over the last 10 years, and he's never been anything but courteous (spelling?) to me and my friends.

I know that some people think he's a bit grouchy, maybe that's because some other guests are a bit too friendly? Or not too friendly, just more outgoing. Someone like Dominic Keating is a riot at a con, and so will get lots of attention, making someone as lovely and nice as mr Prowse less noticeable.