Twihards

talie

You might've seen it in sigs and stuff that there's eclipsians/smary army folk and whedoians or however u spell them we should have twihards :( [edit: sarmy}

twihardbanner.png

#1 -Talie

#2 -Ellie

#3 -Domino

#4 -pegausmarsters

#5 - Mandelina

#6 -sam

#7 -Tiff

#8 -Lily

#9 -Lra

#10-foreverbella

#11-Jemma

#12-Ilora

#13-vicki

#14-Fay

#15-Taz

#16-Debs

#17-Sam

#18-Dayna

#19-Rogue

#20-Rogue's pal

#21-djurgardare

#22-Karly

#23-Rhi

#24-Matthew

#25-Hattie

#26-Jacobs_bint

Edited by Crépuscule

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea to make your own version... but no need to make fun of the originals in the process. "Smary army" are actually the "Sarmy", and it's a huge fan group of thousands of members, supported by the actor in Heroes.

Nice idea to make your own version... but no need to make fun of the originals in the process. "Smary army" are actually the "Sarmy", and it's a huge fan group of thousands of members, supported by the actor in Heroes.
I don't think she was intentionally taking the mick, I think that's just a typo....

I don't think she was intentionally taking the mick, I think that's just a typo....

^^

Sorry :( lol I actually love heroes and don't know any of you to call you smarmy!! I've always read it like that for some reason haha :blush:

Ill edit in the list later :D On my way to work :WINCE: