Muggle Mayhem 2

showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm deffo in! Not missing this one!

Same here not gonna miss this event just hopefully its not close to any future twilight cons :unsure: lol

Cant wait till tickets go on sale....but then again got 1 con in sept and another in October :WINCE: so either hoping the ticket prices are not too much or that they have some left WHEN i can afford to get one.

Given that SM managed to pull together an amazing event in a few weeks... the MM2 con is in over a year, which means they have a lot of time to come up with amazing ideas, listen to peoples views etc and attempt to get good guests (filming depending obviously).

If your in a position to, I would get a ticket as soon as you can :) I can imagine this one selling out off the back of the feedback from MM1 and the fact people have lots of time to save up :) xx

Wow, I haven't posted in these forums since Collectormania Manchester a couple of years ago (I'm such a lurker >.<), but I'm definitely excited about this. I wanted to go to the first one last weekend, but it was just too short notice and I couldn't afford it :unsure:

This time, though, I'm sorted! :WINCE:

Don't worry, we can have that thing we're talking about on twitter :D

Yes! I need to miss you lot less. That made no sense but yeah .. :D

if Team Special Frank is what i think it is...then ooo yeah i love frank lol hehehehehe

What do you think it is? xD

iii think its a fanclub for frank dillane :D lol but knowing my luck it means something else :S

In a way but there's abit more to it ... :D

Also with MM2 Being on Bonfire Night things will definately be going with a bang, and only 5 days after Halloween should give it the right atmosphere. Just watch out for things flying through the Sky it may not be just Fireworks, especially if it looks Broomstick shaped. Have a Wizard Time. julie-t :D

Edited by julie-t

We will definitely have to go ahead with our Twitter plan...I've already started to expand on it! And look into Team Special Frank accessories...but the very minute I get paid at the end of this month I'm buying my MM2 ticket...and I'm going Gold for it! TSF <3

booo @ me having to leave Sunday for work and not having a clue about team special Frank

I'm gonna start thinking up some ideas for outfits now/soon though :lol:

I agree with the boo - I wanna know too ;)

Can't wait for next year!!! Going to be AMAZING!!!! Got my ticket already and it's exactly the same as MM1 - Gold 3! Whooo!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...