Muggle Mayhem 2

showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it was in London! I can't make it in Northampton it is too far away :YAHOO:

It's only 50 minutes away from London. Which airport are you coming from?

There's also lots of time, and plenty of us that live in London so I'm sure with enough planning you'd be able to find your way up whether it's via a lift with another MM2 attendee or by train... it's very easy to get to, and the hotel is walkable from Northampton station too.

I wish it was in London! I can't make it in Northampton it is too far away :YAHOO:

I'd not be coming from an airport, but from St Pancras/King's Cross (Eurostar)... I'd still have to get to Victoria by bus to get a coach up to Northampton... I really wish I could do it but I think it's gonna be verrrrrrry difficult :D

Yay, I shall be there! :YAHOO:

I'd not be coming from an airport, but from St Pancras/King's Cross (Eurostar)... I'd still have to get to Victoria by bus to get a coach up to Northampton... I really wish I could do it but I think it's gonna be verrrrrrry difficult :D

Or you could just hop one station on the underground to Euston station and catch a train straight to Northampton from there :)

Yay, I shall be there! :thumbup:

I'd not be coming from an airport, but from St Pancras/King's Cross (Eurostar)... I'd still have to get to Victoria by bus to get a coach up to Northampton... I really wish I could do it but I think it's gonna be verrrrrrry difficult :(

Or you could just hop one station on the underground to Euston station and catch a train straight to Northampton from there :)

Oh... yeah? I didn't know it was even possible! I'll have to think about that :) Thanks!!!

I wish it was in London! I can't make it in Northampton it is too far away :blush:

I'd not be coming from an airport, but from St Pancras/King's Cross (Eurostar)... I'd still have to get to Victoria by bus to get a coach up to Northampton... I really wish I could do it but I think it's gonna be verrrrrrry difficult B)

Euston is one stop on the underground from King's Cross, or you can walk it in five minutes. From Euston, you can get to Northampton in 50 minutes by train. If you're thinking about buses and coaches, that's why it's taking so long!

Edited by Psychosis