Ticket Number?

lakey89

• Showmasters Admin

The friends I'm going with have lower ticket numbers than me, is it possible that we can all sit together? I'd really rather not be far away from them because I'm prone to collapsing, etc, and just don't want to be on my own. I'd ask if I could be counted among disabled (I have fibromyalgia which severely effects my life and I normally use a cane) but I'm not in receipt of DLA so I'm worried it wouldn't be accepted anyway.

Come and see me at the show and we'll see if we can sort something out for you.

Oh no that means I'll be going in 1 group and Karly the next. The rows of seats are more than 10 people long right? I know I might sound dumb but just checking lol.

We just call you in groups of 10 into the hall. There is nothing stopping you waiting 20 seconds and coming in when your friends number "20 and under" is called.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The friends I'm going with have lower ticket numbers than me, is it possible that we can all sit together? I'd really rather not be far away from them because I'm prone to collapsing, etc, and just don't want to be on my own. I'd ask if I could be counted among disabled (I have fibromyalgia which severely effects my life and I normally use a cane) but I'm not in receipt of DLA so I'm worried it wouldn't be accepted anyway.

Come and see me at the show and we'll see if we can sort something out for you.

Thanks Too Tall. It's not like we can miss you. :blush: :):)

• Showmasters Admin

mine hasn't arrived yet, how long do i leave it before i start stressing that i don't have a ticket

Firstly NEVER stress. We always have your details, as long as you know you were charged it'll always be fine.

If you ordered before this week and don't get your letter by the weekend then send info@collectormania.com an email with your order number and which show you're going to. And explain you've not got your letter yet.

The main thing is, no stressing :blush:

Oooooh Tracie you're only a couple away from me and Karly then!

Oh!! thats cheered me up - I was a wee bit disappointed we weren't top 10.. :P

But as Tina reminded me we will not binoculars! :thumbup:

I think we'll be on front row? Oooh nope no binoculars needed!! AND we can get fab pics of Kellan, Cheske and Jose!!