Ticket Number?

lakey89

Pegasusmarsters, if I remember right(Don't hold me to this :poki:) I think that if your friends are willing they can wait for you and sit a little futher behind but you can't go further in front. But I think they'd be able to sort something out for you to perhaps be moved up with your friends considering your fibro.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question actually. Will ticket numbers (aka first come first served) have any impact on the event? Like are there any benefits for the people who ordered relatively early? I know at LFCC the Twilight Talk was based on "FCFS" for seating....

Yes they do. As you'll see in the "How things work" thread I wrote. We load the hall in groups of 10 based on your ticket number. So the lower your ticket number the closer to the front you are in the talks.

The friends I'm going with have lower ticket numbers than me, is it possible that we can all sit together? I'd really rather not be far away from them because I'm prone to collapsing, etc, and just don't want to be on my own. I'd ask if I could be counted among disabled (I have fibromyalgia which severely effects my life and I normally use a cane) but I'm not in receipt of DLA so I'm worried it wouldn't be accepted anyway.

We'll wait for you if needs be hun. I mean Tiff is probably going to have a higher ticket number than you anyway.

I have a question actually. Will ticket numbers (aka first come first served) have any impact on the event? Like are there any benefits for the people who ordered relatively early? I know at LFCC the Twilight Talk was based on "FCFS" for seating....

Yes they do. As you'll see in the "How things work" thread I wrote. We load the hall in groups of 10 based on your ticket number. So the lower your ticket number the closer to the front you are in the talks.

The friends I'm going with have lower ticket numbers than me, is it possible that we can all sit together? I'd really rather not be far away from them because I'm prone to collapsing, etc, and just don't want to be on my own. I'd ask if I could be counted among disabled (I have fibromyalgia which severely effects my life and I normally use a cane) but I'm not in receipt of DLA so I'm worried it wouldn't be accepted anyway.

We'll wait for you if needs be hun. I mean Tiff is probably going to have a higher ticket number than you anyway.

Aww thanks babe, I just don't want you ending up really far back because of me. :blush:

Aww thanks babe, I just don't want you ending up really far back because of me. :blink:

:blush: <----This face does it look like it minds??

Oh no that means I'll be going in 1 group and Karly the next. The rows of seats are more than 10 people long right? I know I might sound dumb but just checking lol.

Oh no that means I'll be going in 1 group and Karly the next. The rows of seats are more than 10 people long right? I know I might sound dumb but just checking lol.

Hi Dayna at ET1 No.1-30 was Group 1 so I presume there'll do the same this time - they just call you in batches of 10 unless they are doing it different for the Mini Con and there's quite a lot of chairs in each row.

Sam and I are G27 & G28 so you'll be in the same group as us in Birmingham :P

Edited by Twilightmum49

Hi Dayna at ET1 No.1-30 was Group 1 so I presume there'll do the same this time - they just call you in batches of 10 unless they are doing it different for the Mini Con and there's quite a lot of chairs in each row.

Sam and I are G27 & G28 so you'll be in the same group as us in Birmingham :o

Hi! I'm g39 & 40 for Birmingham!

Sam and I are G27 & G28 so you'll be in the same group as us in Birmingham :YAHOO:

Yaaaaaay!!! :YAHOO:

This is true :thumbup: thank god my order hadnt gone through ;)

I agree with Rhi too! Whoop whoop!!