What sexuality is our Edward?

tpepper4

*spooofy thread*

Sam (Naurarwen_fangorn) breached the subject today...

She is a Girl, Cosplaying as Edward Cullen, While her Boyfriend Cosplays as Emmett...

Yet while Cosplaying date's Bella, so thats like a girl and a girl/boy whatever, yet while dressed up kisses

her real life boyfriend who in cosplay world is actually her brother... so it's like, straight yet gay yet insestual...

11.jpg

any uptake? and did anyone understand that??

The bit Tiff also forgot to add was basically she will be my date at the Proms as obviously she is dressing as Bella so does that make me gay.

Or is it the fact that I cosplay as a bloke and am dating my in cosplay brother. Does that make me gay?

Can I also add to this so no one is offended I am actually bisexual and have no problems with anyones sexuality. Its just something that came up in conversation earlier. We thought it was a catch 22.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

The bit Tiff also forgot to add was basically she will be my date at the Proms as obviously she is dressing as Bella so does that make me gay.

Or is it the fact that I cosplay as a bloke and am dating my in cosplay brother. Does that make me gay?

Can I also add to this so no one is offended I am actually bisexual and have no problems with anyones sexuality. Its just something that came up in conversation earlier. We thought it was a catch 22.

*looks blank*

*looks confused*

Nope. CAn't get my head around that convoluted sentence lol.

BTW... Just something really off topic here... But.... I did blood tests for the Cullens today...

Yeah... now THAT'S confusing huh? :P

*looks blank*

*looks confused*

Nope. CAn't get my head around that convoluted sentence lol.

BTW... Just something really off topic here... But.... I did blood tests for the Cullens today...

Yeah... now THAT'S confusing huh? :P

Blood tests for the Cullens?? I got a cheque from the Hales for £26 lol

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

rogue26: what!?? you did what!? lol

it IS well confusing isn't it?! it's like an equilibrium!

glad you kinda got your head around it becky!

Yup. Blood from the Cullens. I should sell it on e-bay... I'd make a fortune.

rogue26: what!?? you did what!? lol

it IS well confusing isn't it?! it's like an equilibrium!

glad you kinda got your head around it becky!

Yup. Blood from the Cullens. I should sell it on e-bay... I'd make a fortune.

how do you get it or where did you get it from?

i'm confused...or am i missing a basic point?? haha

How very kind of you!

haha welcome :)

Aha the taking of blood makes a lot more sense now =]

Yep. I'm a blood donor too.;) And I shall keep any sllightly warped comments to myself about that lol.

I have to get to bed, to get up early and do ridiculously adult and responsible things in the morning. BLeargh! Good job I have this to keep me sane!

Are you a nurse Rogue?

Noooo. I'm a microbiologist. I deal with blood on a daily basis, testing for infections and the like. And also many other unpleasant body fluids as well.

Ekkk couldnt do that ! have a problemwth other unpleasant fluds :thumbup:

i wonder if thats what i will deal with if i do biomedical....

Yup. If you're thinking of doing Biomedical sciences ythough, check if your degree at the end of it is acceptable to the HPA before you do the course. Otherwise you have to do a years top up course at uni AND find a place to train you. I also advise you to do a year as a bursary student at a hospital if you can...They're more likely to give you a job then than someone who hasn't been a bursary student and they'll know you as well and you know how that lab works. :)