Full Length Trailer on Baldslam movie?

beauty&bear

In the US the FULL LENGTH (2-3 mins) trailer for NEW MOON will be airing with the (crappy) movie Bandslam - does anybody know if it is airing here as well? The movie comes out on Wednesday but I really dont want to see that HSM chick trying to sing if I dont get New Moon out of it.

Does anybody know if it is playing here before Bandslam?

You'll be pleased to know that the trailer will be shown along with Bandslam in cinemas from Friday here in the UK also!!

:thumbup:

(Just had the heads up from the promo company)

Edited by JaneDoe

I can answer this one quite accurately as I'm the one who puts trailers into the films (aka a projectionist, lol).

Okay, Bandslam is on previews today (Wednesday) and tomorrow. For these preview shows we have a list of trailers that we're meant to play. This trailer list will then change on Friday when the film is then officially released. On the trailer sheet for Friday I did indeed see that a new trailer for New Moon was listed. We have yet to take delivery of this trailer but it has been rated PG and is actually 4 seconds shorter then the current one.

The chances are the trailer has been delivered today (I'm working this evening so will find out) but strictly speaking the trailer wont be put into Bandslam until Thursday evening/Friday morning. However, the chances are some cinemas will put it in as soon as possible because we have advert changes on Thursday so we don't really want to much about with trailers on top of that.

I'll let you know what the score is tomorrow, but with Bandslam being an E1 distributed film they are obviously keen to promote New Moon too.

Just saw the french LQ version of the trailer. Not liking Taylor talking as in its an interview but its friggin EPIC! Like seriously amazing. Im gunna be friggin camped out on Friday morning to see that!

I dont wana spoil it for you but it pretty much has every scene in it XD

The trailers did arrive yesterday and have been/will be put into Bandslam (at Vue cinemas at least). The trailer is unconventional with the Taylor interview segments, but it does show quite a lot of new stuff. It definitely puts more emphasis on Jacob.

I haven't seen Bandslam, but the projectionist that did loved it. He is a High School Musical nut though.