hotels......

sarahjbirkin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the closest hotel to Olympia is? All i can find is ones near Earls Court 2..

I dont want to have to walk too far, my feet were killing after LFCC!!

The closest Hotel is the Hilton Olympia 5 minute walk from the event

Heh I was torn between EasyHotel and one slightly nearer (although EasyHotel is a reasonably short walk away) but eventually went with EasyHotel.

I use them every year for LFCC and its cheap, clean and does the job perfectly so I'm playing safe and sticking with where I know I can get a good nights kip lol.

Heh I was torn between EasyHotel and one slightly nearer (although EasyHotel is a reasonably short walk away) but eventually went with EasyHotel.

I use them every year for LFCC and its cheap, clean and does the job perfectly so I'm playing safe and sticking with where I know I can get a good nights kip lol.

Same here - I only stayed one night last time, but am staying two nights this time, so this may seem like a bit of a silly question, but do you know if you're allowed to leave your bags and stuff in the room, during the day, inbetween both nights?:uhoh:

Edited by Rhys135

Same here - I only stayed one night last time, but am staying two nights this time, so this may seem like a bit of a silly question, but do you know if you're allowed to leave your bags and stuff in the room, during the day, inbetween both nights?:uhoh:

We stayed 3 nights for LFCC & left our stuff in our room last time. :WAVE:

Yeah, as others have said that should be standard at most hotels. But definately yes, you can.

We stayed at the Easy Hotel on West Cromwell Road for LFCC &, as ECO2 isn't far from EC2, will probably stay there again.

Cheers for that, I was looking at travel lodge but seeing the diff in price, well pleased, knocked £40 off the bill going with easy hotel - here, i shall dance for you :(

Tar!!! :P

Was thinking of Olympia London Hilton cos its closer than IBIS where I normallyy stay for LF&CC . Anyone been?

I ve stayed at the hilton before for a LFCC, some of the guests of the event where staying at the hotel. I had no complaints, rooms where good, though a bit more pricey than say an ibis but thats expected. the breakfast buffet is good, bit pricey but norm for this type of hotel. car park below hotel is v.small not many spaces around 70ish. lots of posh cars. oh saw noel galigar (sp) when I stayed there, well he just walked passed. opposite is EMI offices so take your addition cds you never know. If you walk a few minutes there is a tesco metro, cinema etc....and its just a quick walk to the Olympia ;)

We picked up two nights at premier in near heathrow (far but on a tube route) for 59 quid for 2 nights. Bargain. If you want to check it out go to the lenny henry thing and type in the postcode for earls court and it will tell you how much then you may get the one like I did. Heathrow M4/J1 i think!

good hotel hunting!

Now I just have to wait for bloomin' guest to be announced like we were promised. :D