Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited to get mine but my post man is rubbish doesn't come here till about twelve, he's come at three in the afternoon before lazy twats!

Oh trust me that's normal for my Postman too!

*Sigh*

I miss the days of early morning deliveries (before you leave for work) then the second one again at lunchtime! LOL

Don't forget that the ticket numbers will be the same per venue, so for example - if you have Gold Ticket No1 for London, someone else will have Gold Ticket No1 for Birmingham.

So when you're posting your ticket numbers on here it might be worth saying which venue you're at or other people may get confused :D

Edited by Jola

What does the Envelope look like :)

Plain white handwritten...... *rubs sore hands better*

Awwww Jola your poor hand be happy tickets haven't sold out yet for both events that would have been 1200 envelopes to be hand written.

I agree with the early morning post thing to, one of neighbours used to be the post man for our street and he'd have all mail delivered by atleast 9am with our new postman we're lucky to get our post by 3pm.

What does the Envelope look like :)

Plain white handwritten...... *rubs sore hands better*

Poor Jola. ;) At least on a normal weekend con there are only 600 envelopes. This must be a monster for organisation with the 1200! :D

Where it says to let you know names for our tickets,

Ours are

Matthew Easton

Kieran Easton

Rhianydd Easton (me)

Kevin Easton

If there is any choice as to the allocation, could they be in that order? I think as matthew is such a huge fan, he would think it amazing to be ST1

If not, if it is me that purchased them first, then ,

me,

matthew

kieran

kev

If they don't get allocated or anything, thats fine.

Jola - I cant believe you have to hand write all the envelopes!!! :D:blink:

Thanks.... :wub:

I have to wait to get home to see what number I am - although very tempted to telephone my housemate and get to her look????????

Jola - I cant believe you have to hand write all the envelopes!!! :D:blink:

Thanks.... :wub:

Always have done! Mind you I do tend to write them out as I've processed the orders. It's the writing of the ticket numbers on the Reg Letters that take up the time as I tend to do those in one hit near to posting time :D