Star Trek Zone

7 of 9

Next CM lets create a whole room decidated to Star Trek :smile:

A room full of trekkie heaven!!

With some great photo ops to be had as well!!

That would be amazing and I would never leave the room!!

Let me know what you think about his idea and see if we can make it happen :-)

:lol::lol::jason:

:smile::lol:

Edited by 7 of 9

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trekkiefan

A whole con would great!!

lets start with this idea and work it up to a big idea!!!

Lets start in the Delta and work to the Gamma quadrant!!

:(:thumbup::WINCE:

Edited by 7 of 9

Maybe trekkiefan could sing for us.

please don't encourage them

for the love of all that is Star Trek NO SINGING ;)

the dude :YAHOO:

On the contrary, if the singing is really bad, we could say it would only stop if SM promise to organise a con if they haven't already done so.

If it's really good,I could join in and that would make it really bad. Same result. :D

A very good idea to have more Star Trek signings;

Jeffrey Combs

Marc Alaimo

Nana Visitor

Alexander Siddag

Armin Shimmerman

Terry Farrell

Nicole De Boer

Cirroc Lofton

JG Hertzler

Robert O'Reilly

Louise Fletcher

Patrick Stewark

Brent Spiner

Jeri Ryan

A very good idea to have more Star Trek signings;

Jeffrey Combs

Marc Alaimo

Nana Visitor

Alexander Siddag

Armin Shimmerman

Terry Farrell

Nicole De Boer

Cirroc Lofton

JG Hertzler

Robert O'Reilly

Louise Fletcher

Patrick Stewark

Brent Spiner

Jeri Ryan

Great guest suggestions!!

keep more coming!!

would be great to get some cool ST guests at CM16!!!

:lol::thumbup:

Hey they're doing a vote for a Star Trek con on the other board

Link

Please put you vote in as a proper con is more preferable for me, but I still like to do this Zone thing.

Here's an idea how about we can have a piece of the set there for people to have photos with.

Edited by trekkiefan

Link

Please put you vote in as a proper con is more preferable for me, but I still like to do this Zone thing.

Here's an idea how about we can have a piece of the set there for people to have photos with.

Trekkie fan

You are on my wavelength - will vote for the con yes and scenary with group photos would be great!!! too cool for words!!!

:D

:D:dance:

Link

Trekkie fan

You are on my wavelength - will vote for the con yes and scenary with group photos would be great!!! too cool for words!!!

:borg:

:D:P

There must be some local chapters of STARFLEET who could get involved.....they are usually up for this sort of thing. Unfortunately my chapter is 'net based but I wouldn't rule us out doing something if the zone went ahead!

Link

Trekkie fan

:YAHOO::dance:

There must be some local chapters of STARFLEET who could get involved.....they are usually up for this sort of thing. Unfortunately my chapter is 'net based but I wouldn't rule us out doing something if the zone went ahead!

That would be great if you could come along, something that the powers that be should take on board and see what they think. It would make it a great atmosphere and more authentic - you could wonder around the event like other charactors and give it some really trekkie feel!!!!

:borg:;):yoda::D

Edited by 7 of 9

Link

Trekkie fan

:P;)

That would be great if you could come along, something that the powers that be should take on board and see what they think. It would make it a great atmosphere and more authentic - you could wonder around the event like other charactors and give it some really trekkie feel!!!!

:borg::poki::D:borg:

There are still a few groups running, I belong to one that meets almost every Friday. Threre is also a bunch of people who come almost all the time, dressed as Starfleet officers and Klingons and a other things but a lot of them are Klingons, which is what my husband dresses as.

:smile:

LLAP :king:

Link

Trekkie fan

:YAHOO::dance:

:borg::spidy::yoda::cylon:

There are still a few groups running, I belong to one that meets almost every Friday. Threre is also a bunch of people who come almost all the time, dressed as Starfleet officers and Klingons and a other things but a lot of them are Klingons, which is what my husband dresses as.

:blink:

LLAP :borg:

Zebredy

Were you and your husband at the last Collecormania - as I had a great photo taken with a klingon in the queue for Nimoy? It might have been your husband? If yes the costume was fantastic and he was really nice to let me have the photo done :D

Reminded me of the General from DS9 Martok - a klingon but not one of the more grumpy ones!!!

Link

Trekkie fan

:firedevil::firedevil:

:borg::spidy::firedevil::P

:hathor:

Zebredy

Were you and your husband at the last Collecormania - as I had a great photo taken with a klingon in the queue for Nimoy? It might have been your husband? If yes the costume was fantastic and he was really nice to let me have the photo done :firedevil:

Reminded me of the General from DS9 Martok - a klingon but not one of the more grumpy ones!!!

No it wasn't me but if its one of the few Im thinking off, then yes there costumes are superb (can't take credit for that)

:(

LLAP :WINCE:

Link

Trekkie fan

:chair::WINCE:

:borg::spidy::yoda::cylon:

:hathor:

Zebredy

Were you and your husband at the last Collecormania - as I had a great photo taken with a klingon in the queue for Nimoy? It might have been your husband? If yes the costume was fantastic and he was really nice to let me have the photo done :WINCE:

No it wasn't me but if its one of the few Im thinking off, then yes there costumes are superb (can't take credit for that)

-_-

LLAP :whistling:

would love to see you costumes - may by as CM16 :WINCE:

:whistling: