A plea

talie

for the photoshoot

I'm not a size ten and for some reason the blue photo backdrop makes me look ugly and hugeeeeeeeeeee ;) whereas the twilight background was quite flattering, I'll love SM for ever if they choose the latter :P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't used to mind the blue backdrop, but at ET my photos with the Twilight background were okay whereas the ones with the blue background made me look like a whale! OK... I know I'm not the slimmest person but the Twilight background does seem to be more flattering!

And what about those who prefer the blue backdrop? :D

I don't think that is possible :lol:

*slowly raises hand*

I like the blue backdrop. I'm pale anyway, and with a white backdrop I look like a ghost that appeared to haunt the guest.

Does that make me Miss Impossible then? ;)

In another thread ME said this:

It is just the group photo shoot that will be taking place on the evening of the prom at each of the London & Birmingham events due to the time constraints. However this group photo will be a Twilight Proms exclusive, there won't be another one like it, not to mention you will be all dressed up in your formal wear for the Prom!

So maybe they plan on doing something special instead of the blue background? At least that's how I read it...lol...maybe I'm just dreaming :lol:

;) Somehow I can't see them changing it because it clashes with other framed stuff ..
Well, we're talking about the collective here, not just me.... People hate it because it's unflattering to their figure, I hate it because it's unflattering to my bedroom.

Either way, people hate it :lol:

for the photoshoot

I'm not a size ten and for some reason the blue photo backdrop makes me look ugly and hugeeeeeeeeeee :D whereas the twilight background was quite flattering, I'll love SM for ever if they choose the latter :D

I agree with you, if you are bigger than a size 14 the blue backdrop is a little unflattering and it reminds me of the embarrasing school photos!! :blush:

And what about those who prefer the blue backdrop? :D

I don't think that is possible :D

*slowly raises hand*

I like the blue backdrop. I'm pale anyway, and with a white backdrop I look like a ghost that appeared to haunt the guest.

Does that make me Miss Impossible then? :D

I also have the same effect with the Twilight backdrop! Even though I prefer the look of this backdrop, because I have ghostly skin and ginger hair I look really pale. Plus it doesn't help when I stand to someone like Alex with his russet skin!!! LOL

Is it possible to use a dark backdrop? Possibly with the orange new moon logo on or will that be a problem to photograph nicely?

Twi fans...never happy hahaha...im fat too i dont need a background that makes me look bigger haha

Fat?! You have got to be kidding!

But yes we must unite against the unflattering backdrop!

Good grief! You are not fat!

Well, not having even had a photo at anything like this before, have to say I love the idea of the ET Twilight background cos it really shows you were there, rather than the generic plain colour background

Like press photos or something! Fab!

Hahah. I'm just poking my nose in where it's not wanted to say I agree about blue backdrops - they are very much so unflattering, which is why I didnt get photoshoots with Christian and Justin at ET! I looked huge enough in the ones with Ash and Kellan! :WAVE: So yes for the sake of looking absolutely awesome, burn the blue background. :blush:

(I'm not even going to the Proms, I'm just helping you out here :P)

Awwww poor Too Tall! Looks like I shall look like a dwarf then! I'm only 5ft! Lol!

Lol Jade! I can understand not having the pics taken coz of the blue background! Ha ha ha yeah I agree with you, burn the blue background lol! Oooops probably just jinxed it now!

I agree about the blue background! Famous people looks fab almost anywhere so there not affected by it but In my photos with the blue background I look like an anemic (cant spell) Whale! :WAVE:

I think because its called In the shadow of the moon a nice New Moon one should replace the Blue one, Or at least get the twilight one! :blush:

I am podgy in the worst places :smile:

What, like Salford, Merthyr Tydfil, anywhere that Peter Stringfellow frequents?

Just don't go to the worst places then!

Simples (to quote an animatronic meerkat)

:lol:

Agh! Merthyr Tydfil! :lol: Hubby works there now!

All the back grounds make me look REALLY tall. I complain to Malcolm everytime but it never makes any difference :smile:

Hmm, I wonder why :D