LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Gareth David Lloyd

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are delighted to announce that Gareth David Lloyd will be attending The Hub 3! :WINCE:

After his fantastic performance in Children of Earth and a fair few e-mails requesting him, we decided what would a Hub event be without Gareth! Answer, well not a Hub event as he has attended them all! :YAHOO:

So, we are very pleased that Gareth will be partying away with us all weekend.

Mark :o

torchwood-_gareth_david-lloyd.jpg

gareth_david_lloyd_01_446.jpg

500full-gareth-david--lloyd.jpg

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, thank you so much. Really, I can't thank you enough. I can't wait to meet him, it's much appreciated that you booked him. I didn't believe my eyes when I first saw it and that's really made my year, I can't wait for the event. Ah, I'm so happy, thank you so much Massive Events. I can't wait to get his autograph and hopefully a photoshoot if one goes on sale. :WINCE:

P.S: I don't know if you've gathered, but I'm really chuffed about this announcement. :YAHOO::o

Edited by Doctor Who

Haha, my scream wasn't that loud DarknessHayz but I've got the biggest grin on my face at the moment. As soon as my mum comes home, that's the first thing I'm going to tell her. I'm so happy right now, thanks Massive Events. John Barrowman, Gareth David-Lloyd and James Marsters all at one event, wow, I would have never imagined that was possible. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who