Guest Announcement for Autographica

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Another fantastic guest to add to our line up.

Edward Fox a man we have been after for many years will be joining us.

Edward has had a long and distinguished film career and will probably always be known for his role in Day of the Jackal.

Edward will be doing a photoshoot and it is bound to be hugely popular.

edwardfox2.jpg

edwardfox1.jpg

Edwardfox.jpg

Oh my god!

Think I'm in heaven .....had the pleasure of meeting him before at one his plays but really, this is stupendous. Really dignified lovely man, looking forward to it already :(

I was watching Day of the Jackal last night, I'd forgotten just what a good film it is. Hadn't realised until recently that Roger Moore and Michael Caine had been considered for the Jackal role, may have been OK but I think Edward Fox is perfectly cast in it.

I was watching Day of the Jackal last night, I'd forgotten just what a good film it is. Hadn't realised until recently that Roger Moore and Michael Caine had been considered for the Jackal role, may have been OK but I think Edward Fox is perfectly cast in it.

If Sir Roger Moore had been chosen for the role of the Jackal Moonraker would have been a Jackal reunion for him and Michael Lonsdale. Which brings me to the idea of guest suggestions. :pyth: