How far in advance?

No harm in booking now, ya dont have to pay til u get there, and u can cancel pretty close to it aswell so .. I dont see why ya shudn't just get it out the way n do it now :(

Well Laa dee daa...can u even book this early in advance ey? David, I vote you find out for these 3 weirdos (No offence but u sound like weirdos) if they can book their room yet...Uh oh..If I stay in the Travel inn Then Im gonna be in the same building as them...I've heard about the things you do TomFeltonlover2k3 and I think it's sick.....sick i tell you!!!!!!!

No harm in booking now, ya dont have to pay til u get there, and u can cancel pretty close to it aswell so .. I dont see why ya shudn't just get it out the way n do it now  :(

Well Laa dee daa...can u even book this early in advance ey? David, I vote you find out for these 3 weirdos (No offence but u sound like weirdos) if they can book their room yet...Uh oh..If I stay in the Travel inn Then Im gonna be in the same building as them...I've heard about the things you do TomFeltonlover2k3 and I think it's sick.....sick i tell you!!!!!!!

dont worry tash u just haven't taken ur medication today lol