Gifts for guests?

Hi all,

This has been touched on in another thread so I thought I`d make one.

I love the way Peter Facinelli gives so much to his fans therefore I wanted to give him something back.

I decided to buy something for his family aswell as him as he is sooo family orientated and they are such a solid family unit.

Anyway, I thought we could share what we gave to the guests - Or am I the only nut out there who did this?

(Loony) LiSe x

Hi all,

This has been touched on in another thread so I thought I`d make one.

I love the way Peter Facinelli gives so much to his fans therefore I wanted to give him something back.

I decided to buy something for his family aswell as him as he is sooo family orientated and they are such a solid family unit.

Anyway, I thought we could share what we gave to the guests - Or am I the only nut out there who did this?

(Loony) LiSe x

Wish i'd thought of it :whistling:

We (some Dutch people) always bring stroopwafels. They're caramel waffles, and are really really good. They also have a ton of calories, so they're great when you've been signing for a few hours and need a giddy sugar rush.

When I gave a packet to Dominic Keating, who has had them before when he was in Holland, he immediately teared open the package and started eating. He actually made the lady in front of the table who wanted his autograph wait till he'd finished it... This is how you know you gave the right gift ;)

Other stroopwafel devotees:

- Chris Sarandon

- Geof (the guy who draws Fetishman)

- Josh Herdman

- me!

This time round, I wanted to meet so many guests I brought mini packets, with 3 cookies each. The bigger packets hold 8, but I'm not going to lug around all those cookies that aren't for me, am I? :P

I don't think your a nut if you're a fan of them then I see no problem with giving a gift, I mean when I met Mikael Ã…kerfeldt of Opeth fame I brought him some vinyl (records) seeing as he's a massive fan of it and he's probably the nicest guy I've ever met, well him and Akercocke.