*Spoiler Alert* New moon clips released at Comic Con

Officially_Robsessed

Comic Con in San diego released 2 New Moon Clips. :D

One was of ITALY

and the other on the motorbikes with Jake and Bella

I have youtube links here but they r bad quality forgive me.

Tell me wat you think of the clips below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-c_QTLh6dA...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUvj-w2AYD8

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXXXXCCCCCIIIITTTTTEEEEEDDDD!!

That was only 4 minutes of NM and it was nail biting / heart racing / drool.. :YAHOO:

Yeah!! for Jacob and Edward Abs... :D

Ano I cudnt breathe while watching them, I GOT SOOO EXCITED lol

I wonder if we will get to see the clips properly at ET2

I HOPE SO LOL

^_^

Is it wrong that a cried? How sad haha.

Its all very overwhelming you know! I cant wait untill they are released officially and we get better quality vids.

don't worry about it ! i cried to lmao!

Well after getting a "lovely" wall post from Karly telling me to get my ass on the forums to check out the NM clips, here I am lol!!

OMG EEEEEE I WANNA SEEE MOOOOORE!!! The italy scene made me cry so much! Especially when Bella says "No! Edward don't" :blink: ha ha I kept saying "Run bella! Run!" and I literally went "nooooo" as the clip ended! Ha ha ok me thinks I shall definately cry just as much as I do when I read the book!

Ha ha I'm stil sniffling away! :blink: I thnk need some tissues lol! I think we'll have to take a tonne of tissues when we see it at the cinema!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Well after getting a "lovely" wall post from Karly telling me to get my ass on the forums to check out the NM clips, here I am lol!!

OMG EEEEEE I WANNA SEEE MOOOOORE!!! The italy scene made me cry so much! Especially when Bella says "No! Edward don't" :crying: ha ha I kept saying "Run bella! Run!" and I literally went "nooooo" as the clip ended! Ha ha ok me thinks I shall definately cry just as much as I do when I read the book!

Ha ha I'm stil sniffling away! :crying: I thnk need some tissues lol! I think we'll have to take a tonne of tissues when we see it at the cinema!

LOL I had the exact same reaction I was in so much shock watching it and then wen it ended I just kept screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL Very dramatic :blush:

I didn't really like the way Bella saw Edward :D Like a weird ghost or something...naah...and that he like stood at the side just watching like a fool...DO SOMETHING...okay I know he can't but in the book he at least said more than 'okay' haha but I don't now...maybe it look better when there's better videos out there.

And I don't like that Bella said 'You're kind of beautiful' because that remainds me of when she tells Edward the same time when he sparkles :P BACK OFF JAKE!!! haha

but I loved the clips...but some things I didn't :P

Can't wait for november though!

Edited by Mandelina

At least Taylor looks better than the Jacob I've pictured haha. That's always something :poki:

glad to hear you aree with me about the way she see's him because everyone was screaming and was like WOHO and I was more like "What.The.F*ck." :dance:

Edited by Mandelina

I like that she says "you are sort of beautiful" and his reply, those are both lines between Bella and Jacob, taken straight from the book although they are said in Bellas truck on the way to the hospital - whilst he is still shirtless.

It is on page 192.

I just wish they could qoute the whole book! =]

I like that she says "you are sort of beautiful" and his reply, those are both lines between Bella and Jacob, taken straight from the book although they are said in Bellas truck on the way to the hospital - whilst he is still shirtless.

It is on page 192.

I just wish they could qoute the whole book! =]

I know, but I don't like it in the book either so I'm kind of bummed that when they finally choose something from the book they choose that :P haha

I was excited that it was taken from the book and used buuuut still grrr coz well it's Jacob ha ha ha! Let's hope there'll be a lot more quotes from the book in New Moon than there was in Twilight. And hopefully atleast some of them will be used in the same scenes as they are in the book too! Don't get me wrong I can understand why they would put it in a different scene in the film as they've gotta try and squeeze it all into 2 hours but it just annoys me lol!

I didn't really like the way Bella saw Edward ;) Like a weird ghost or something...naah...and that he like stood at the side just watching like a fool...DO SOMETHING...okay I know he can't but in the book he at least said more than 'okay' haha but I don't now...maybe it look better when there's better videos out there.

And I don't like that Bella said 'You're kind of beautiful' because that remainds me of when she tells Edward the same time when he sparkles :dance: BACK OFF JAKE!!! haha

but I loved the clips...but some things I didn't :lol:

Can't wait for november though!

Okay I love the way u think I actually agree with every thing u said lol

I espeshily luved the BACK OFF JACOB

LOL Very funni

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! So looking forward to seeing this. Slightly concerned about which bits from the book they'll edit.

Also, I do think Bella and Edward were great and it was obvious it was going to be those two together no matter what, but I love Jacob too much. I felt so bad for Jacob in the books (I know it kind of works out in the end, but still). I just wish there was another book in the works now but one that follows Jabob after the events of Breaking Dawn. Wishful thinking right?