Were was MSPG?

I didn't see them on either day, and I'd been hoping to ask them what autographs I'd got in my General Film Gold Pass pack - the only one I recognise is the woman from Robocop.

I had the General Film autograph pack as well. If you had the same autos as me they were:-

Nancy Allen - Robocop

Andrew Tiernan - 300

Tamar Hanson(I think) - The Business

Mark Wingett - Quadrophenia

Joe Pantiliano - The Matrix

I didn't see them on either day, and I'd been hoping to ask them what autographs I'd got in my General Film Gold Pass pack - the only one I recognise is the woman from Robocop.

I had the General Film autograph pack as well. If you had the same autos as me they were:-

Nancy Allen - Robocop

Andrew Tiernan - 300

Tamar Hanson(I think) - The Business

Mark Wingett - Quadrophenia

Joe Pantiliano - The Matrix

That sounds about right. I was hoping I might get a Christopher Lloyd 'Back to the Future' autograph as I couldn't afford to get that and a Star Trek one from him this time last year, but never mind. I'm particularly pleased with the Robocop autograph as I missed Nancy when she was here.

I did not see them on Sunday and the mspg website is down

I have just checked the UACC website and he has been removed for unproffesional behavior!

:o

O my!!!

Are you serious? What does this mean? :o:o

To me it looks like he isnt trading anymore!

:blink:

We can be contacted at mickspring@live.co.uk and happy to answer any questions sent there.

Yes we are still trading. There is a problem with my web site server as they lost my files on their last update.

I am hoping that the web site will be back working over this weekend.

Thanks

Mick