Guest announcement General Tom Stafford

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

General Thomas Stafford will be with us all weekend.

Gemini 6

Gemini 9

Apollo 10

Apollo ASTP/Soyuz mission

ThomasStafford.jpg

Tom4.jpg

75h764.jpg

mscl34auto.jpg

148438main_image_feature_apollo10_ys_full.jpg

Tom2.jpg

This will be his first and last signing event outside of the U.S. I have been informed that General Stafford will never again sign outside the continental United states so this will be your first and only chance to get him. He will also not sign after this year anywhere.

We are still confirming on certain aspects of his visit but he will attend the dinner, Do the Photoshoot and

be there to meet you all and sign.

Once again let me stress you will never again get the chance to meet this space legend.

He has flown in space 4 times and his career is amongst the most interesting of all the astronauts.

We are honoured and priviledged indeed to have him attend.

Dave Phillips

FAN-TAS-TIC!!!

If you can get Alexi to the show then double-wow!!!

Any speculation to what Tom's price is?

I agree. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have Alexei and make it an ASTP Commanders Reunion?!

I havn't heard anything further about Alexei's health recently. Anybody have the latest on that?

von Dawson's Express says well done and is very appriciative.

He's one of my hero's.

I remember the Apollo 10 flight and the problem it had before launch with the CSM.

Would be good if you could get John Young and Gene Cernan as well, make it an Apollo 10 reunion...

Tell 'em there spacecraft is in the Science Museum...

Bests to all

von Dawson's Express

Am I reading it right on the pre-order page?

£170 per autograph

I sincerely hope he doesn't charge any more for adding his missions. B)

I have already had to forego the dinner to pay for this autograph.

Would be good if you could get John Young and Gene Cernan as well, make it an Apollo 10 reunion...

Nice thought, but could you really afford them as well?

Yes would be expensive but a dream come true for us Space nuts :D:firedevil:

John Young never does these events, he only does very sporadic private signings in the US for some company, I believe about 400 quid a go - eye watering!!!

Would you pay 400 for somebodies auto?

John Young never does these events, he only does very sporadic private signings in the US for some company, I believe about 400 quid a go - eye watering!!!

Would you pay 400 for somebodies auto?

At his last signing for Novaspace his base autograph fee was $495 (£292 at today's rate.)

For £400 ($676) you would be getting a completion on something like Apollo 10 or 16 - actual price charged for this was $695.

So yes, I would (and did) hand over 400 quid.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Guys

We are back to that "What will you pay to meet your heroes thing"

I personally feel that to miss out on this chance if you are into the space programme is not an option.

In 5 or 10 years time when most of these guys are just memories at least you can say. I remember when >................

Dave

At his last signing for Novaspace his base autograph fee was $495 (£292 at today's rate.)

For £400 ($676) you would be getting a completion on something like Apollo 10 or 16 - actual price charged for this was $695.

So yes, I would (and did) hand over 400 quid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would too because he's a legend, but for that amount I'd wanna meet him and have him sign it in front of me lol!!!