Olga Bisera very rare Bond girl signer

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Olga.jpg

olga1.jpg

Olga Bisera will be appearing all weekend

She played Felicca in The Spy Who Loved Me. This will be her first ever convention appearance. She's a very rare autograph. -

If you are a bond fan and you miss this show you will kick yourself.

Does anyone know of another website like MovieMarket, which sells Olga Bisera 8x10 photos (which haven't been signed/autographed)? MovieMarket have no photos of Olga Bisera available to buy, and I doubt Statesidestills will have any photos of her.

Does anyone know of another website like MovieMarket, which sells Olga Bisera 8x10 photos (which haven't been signed/autographed)? MovieMarket have no photos of Olga Bisera available to buy, and I doubt Statesidestills will have any photos of her.

You can purchase photos from Rexfeatures press agency.

Photos of Olga are very hard to come by and I found some at.

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=olga...rch_oldest.x=-1

That's great, thanks. The left-hand picture I like the most, kind of a portrait picture. When I get Bond autographs I don't mind it if I can only get a non-Bond photo to get signed.

Just hope the picture hasn't gone by the time I purchase it.

Edited by SunSpeed

That's great, thanks. The left-hand picture I like the most, kind of a portrait picture. When I get Bond autographs I don't mind it if I can only get a non-Bond photo to get signed.

Just hope the picture hasn't gone by the time I purchase it.

Your welcome!

Don't worry, her won't sell out of photos fast, he's got a good stock!

I've emailed the website via their feedback section as I'm not sure where to purchase the picture on the Rex Features website.

Their photo purchasing part is very complex and not straightforward.

I'd try this page http://shop.rexfeatures.com/ and if that doesn't work, try callin them for advice, they're normally very good over the phone at helping you out with enquiries.

Let us know how you get on!

OT: Is it because it's a discussion about a seller's website? Besides, the only way to find out about these websites is if someone mentions them in a thread, as the PM and email options on Showmasters's forum are still not enabled.

AutographFanatic - Do you have an email address, as the PM system dosen't work here and discussing sellers' websites isn't permitted.

Edited by SunSpeed

• Showmasters Admin

No need to fly out of the pram chaps.

I merely think this discussion has it,s place in a seperate topic.

I have no problem whatsoever with mentioning places to find photos etc as that helps you all.

But let,s keep it as a seperate topic please.

Dave

AutographFanatic - Do you have an email address, as the PM system dosen't work here and discussing sellers' websites isn't permitted.

I look forward to hearing from you Sunspeed.

I have no problem whatsoever with mentioning places to find photos etc as that helps you all.

But let,s keep it as a seperate topic please.

Dave

Granted, no problem! :thumbup:

Will create a seperate thread for that!

Edited by Autograph Fanatic