Celebrating 30th Anniversary The Empire Strikes Back

• Showmasters Admin

To celebrate 30th Anniversary The Empire Strikes Back

LFCC Will be hosting many activities for Star Wars fans

we will be having some amazing guests for this film including some 1st timers and production people :WAVE:

so this will be the place for fans to gather and celebrate there love for Star Wars, and really get into it in a big way, we will be holding Star Wars cosplay competitions and much more over the weekend

we will also have an unpressdented display of orignal props and cotumes, art and photos as well as a life size Snowspeeder

444448216_66775ecaf7.jpg?v=0

anyone looking to get involved do contact me at info@showmastersonline.com and be apart of it, don't just talk about it , be it , make it happen we are all fans and its up to us to make this happen and its as big as you want it to be so be apart of it and i will see you in 2010 :dance:

so watch this space for more info on the 30th Anniversary The Empire Strikes Back at LFCC

lots to look forward to

jason :whistling:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Frank OZ would be a great guest but i now this is a very very long shot but what about Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher or you could shock everyone and give everyone a possible heart attack by getting Mr Ford

cool :thumbup:

Empire rules :vader::yoda:

Dude

Are you going to make yourself know to us next year.

As I said on this years forum - there were lots of Dudes around, but where was "The Dude" who we all wanted to meet!

I was there on Saturday - Next time i will be more vocal and let everyone know that "The Dude" is in the house

Does this mean in 2013 we can expect a Return of the Jedi 30th Anniversary too??? Seems strange to mark the anniversary of a sequel especailly as we had CE and the DVD launch theme not long ago. And then there's The Phantom Menace 10th Anniversary theme we had too.

Edited by nicky

I'd love to see Frank Oz, especially with the Dark Crystal sequel due in 2011.

I know Frank Oz has a reputation as someone who isn't exactly thrilled at the prospect of signing, but I have heard that in recent years he has become a little more amenable. We can always live in hope.

Edited by UserFormerlyKnownAsMondasant63

Here are some guest suggestions for the Empire theme - these are people involved in the film who I'd love to see at next year's event:

Writer:

George Lucas

Director:

Irvin Kershner

Actors:

Mark Hamill

Harrison Ford

Carrie Fisher (I've met her before but I'd love to get a personalised autograph and a photoshoot)

Frank Oz

Clive Revill

Michael Culver

Milton Johns

Christopher Malcolm (I couldn't go to LFACC on the day he was there previously because of my friends' wedding)

Denis Lawson

Richard Oldfield

John Morton (assuming he's still living?)

John Ratzenberger (I'd also like to meet him for 'Cheers')

James Earl Jones

Ralph McQuarrie

Cathy Munro

Jason Wingreen

Plus anyone else you can get!