Video Gaming Zones

cool !

any chance to have some Video Game guests ?

Im thinking about Charles Martinet (Mario voice), David Perry, Naoto ÅŒshima (Sonic creator), Martin O'Donnell (HALO music), Jeremy Soule, etc. Lot of possible guests !

Charles Martinet would be great! He was over in the UK doing a signing at a GAME store in London for Super Mario Galaxy in 2007, but I couldn't make it.

Would be great to see some Guitar Hero/Rock Band session's at the next LFCC too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Left 4 Dead 2 will be coming out November this year.

It be great if we can get 4-8 PCs or an xbox 360 with 4 controllers. Left 4 Dead is a great example of co-op gaming and it will be great for random guest to join in. 4 players is enough for a normal campaign, or 2v2 versus... but to get 6-8 people for a versus game might be trickey, but it be a lot of fun.

• 1 month later...

i cant remember seeing a Wii or anything at 09s comic con, knowing my luck probs was and i was oblivious.

but that would be my sugestion :)

with games like Guitar hero, Mario Kart, Wii sports etccc. thats all i can name of top of head.

cool !

any chance to have some Video Game guests ?

Im thinking about Charles Martinet (Mario voice), David Perry, Naoto ÅŒshima (Sonic creator), Martin O'Donnell (HALO music), Jeremy Soule, etc. Lot of possible guests !

Video game guests would be pretty cool.

Keeley again would be amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, having spent some of the most fun 15 hours of my life (yeah I'm sad lol) playing Uncharted 2 recently, my vote has got to be for Nolan North who has done the voice for Nathan Drake and Prince of Persia recently, along with Assassins Creed 1 and 2, some work on FF12 and God of War and many others (according to IMDB, he's difficult to keep track of lol).

And from the recent Behind the Scenes discussions uploaded on to Playstation Network and on Youtube, he also does a lot of voice over in movies (he voices over the swear words for eg airline versions of films). Apparently he has done Christopher Walken's voice in 5 movies and did the voice for John Travolta in Pelham 123 when Travolta couldnt do the final voice over work because his son had died.

This guy seems like someone who would be awesome as a guest because he holds the audience attention so well and has lots of great stories to tell.

And please also bring over Emily Rose who plays Elena in Uncharted 2 (because she's hotttttttt lol)

For those of you who haven't played this game, try to remember how good it was when you played the first Tomb Raider all those years ago. It's really that good, in my opinion it is the best adventure game since the first Tomb Raider, but that's just my opinion (the average review score on Metacritic was only 97 out of 100).

I'll be peeking into the gaming zone in between queueing up for Bill Shatner lol

Can't wait till July.

Have fun everyone!

James.

• 4 weeks later...

09s Video Gaming Zones was an amazing success and we are going to grow this zone for 2010

more arcades more retro games more comps

lots more to come on this over the next few months

jason :WINCE:

Still waiting to hear more about these events!

• 1 month later...

For those of you who haven't played this game, try to remember how good it was when you played the first Tomb Raider all those years ago. It's really that good, in my opinion it is the best adventure game since the first Tomb Raider, but that's just my opinion (the average review score on Metacritic was only 97 out of 100).

If only it wasn't a PS3 exclusive :(

I work in the games industry, so for me, games guests would be like a busman's holiday! Still, if Jason Isaacs were to put in appearance, I wouldn't complain!

:(

i cant remember seeing a Wii or anything at 09s comic con, knowing my luck probs was and i was oblivious

There were 3 Wii actually. :poki:

I'm one of the people heading up the VG stuff so I'm going to start looking into this sort of thing in more detail around beginning of May - Uni exams. :uhoh:

Hope we can provide a great service and have another great response like last year.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Left 4 Dead 2 will be coming out November this year.

It be great if we can get 4-8 PCs or an xbox 360 with 4 controllers. Left 4 Dead is a great example of co-op gaming and it will be great for random guest to join in. 4 players is enough for a normal campaign, or 2v2 versus... but to get 6-8 people for a versus game might be trickey, but it be a lot of fun.

Left for dead is an 18 rated game, it would have to be manned all the time to stop people under the age of 18 playing it. Over a 2 day event thats a lot of man hours needed just to stop some people playing 1 game.

its better if they stick to games of a pg rating

I'm going to slip in a little suggestion also. I know it's been said earlier but Keeley is absolutely stunning at these events. She is basically your dream guest from how she acts, from her attitude towards her fans. Some guests take note. That's how you thank your fans.

Yes so Keeley (voice of the amazing Lara Croft) would be brilliant :D

I'm going to slip in a little suggestion also. I know it's been said earlier but Keeley is absolutely stunning at these events. She is basically your dream guest from how she acts, from her attitude towards her fans. Some guests take note. That's how you thank your fans.

Yes so Keeley (voice of the amazing Lara Croft) would be brilliant :D

That's the sort of thing you should suggest to SM directly, rather than the VG team. :YAHOO: