Guest suggestions for LFCC 2010

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we can have other Twi guests!!! I'd be very happy if Charlie could make it to this one, as he couldn't attend a few days ago... =)

I'd also love guests from House md! Hugh Laurie especially but also Jesse Spencer, for instance!!!

I would like to meet the following:

Classic cult TV and Movies:

Auf Wiedersehen Pet:

TIM HEALY

JIMMY NAIL

KEVIN WHATELEY

BRIGITTE KAHN

LYSETTE ANTHONY

Flash Gordon:

ORNELLA MUTTI

BRIAN BLESSED

TIMOTHY DALTON

SAM JONES

Sharpe:

DARAGH O'MALLEY

SEAN BEAN

LOTR:

IAN MCKELLEN

ELIJAH WOOD

Hard Target:

LANCE HENRIKSEN

ARNOLD VOSLOO

BTILC:

KURT RUSSELL

AL LEONG

SUZEE PAI

Golden Child:

CHARLOTTE LEWIS

CHARLES DANCE

JAMES HONG

I know most of these are a hard reach..... but Id like the guest selection to go down the retro route. SM have done a good job so far in getting BTILC, Terminator, LOTR guests in the past so hopefully they will be up for the challenge :P)

Anyone from Kill Bill (Verita Green, Michael Madsen, Lucy Lui, Bo Svenson etc), Tombstone (Bill Paxton, Sam Elliott, Powers Boothe, Billy Zane, Dana Delany, Michael Biehn), Inglorious (Diane Kruger, Michael Fassbender, Daniel Bruhl, Til Schweiger for example)

Auf Wiedersehen Pet:

TIM HEALY

JIMMY NAIL

KEVIN WHATELEY

BRIGITTE KAHN

LYSETTE ANTHONY

Flash Gordon:

ORNELLA MUTTI

BRIAN BLESSED

TIMOTHY DALTON

SAM JONES

Sharpe:

DARAGH O'MALLEY

SEAN BEAN

LOTR:

IAN MCKELLEN

ELIJAH WOOD

Hard Target:

LANCE HENRIKSEN

ARNOLD VOSLOO

BTILC:

KURT RUSSELL

AL LEONG

SUZEE PAI

Golden Child:

CHARLOTTE LEWIS

CHARLES DANCE

JAMES HONG

I know most of these are a hard reach..... but Id like the guest selection to go down the retro route. SM have done a good job so far in getting BTILC, Terminator, LOTR guests in the past so hopefully they will be up for the challenge :o)

Anyone from Kill Bill (Verita Green, Michael Madsen, Lucy Lui, Bo Svenson etc), Tombstone (Bill Paxton, Sam Elliott, Powers Boothe, Billy Zane, Dana Delany, Michael Biehn), Inglorious (Diane Kruger, Michael Fassbender, Daniel Bruhl, Til Schweiger for example)

IM IMPRESSED YOU LIKE SHARPE, I LOVE SHARPE!

ORNELLA MUTTI from flash gordon would be amazing! Ive even put up a special thread just for her in guest suggestions section, though few responses lol

Todd Stashwick has recently said on Twitter that he would happily attend a convention in the UK! I'm sure there are loads of fans that would love to see him attend LFCC, right?

He played Eli in Heroes, which is a big tick for me. He also played Dracula in Supernatural, and I know for a fact there is a big SPN fanbase at LFCC. And he also had a role in an episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, amongst many other roles. Oh, and he's stared in Angel... he ticks alot of boxes for a number of fanbases.

It would be great to see him attend :o

p.s. Heroes has now been officially cancelled. It would be great if some of the cast could attend for a UK far well. For example some of the carni's from the latest season (which includes Todd.) And maybe Ray Park, who was going to attend last year (and who would also fit with the masses of Star Wars guests and fans.)

p.s.s. and anyone from Chuck, Smallville or The Big Bang Theory would be amazing. :D

and also, one name...

Felicia Day ;)

Edited by DanWilkinson92

Seeings as its a film and comic convention, who better a guest than someone who starred in my favourite TV show, then a major horror film, and then went on to write their own series of comic books. That amazing guest would be, Brea Grant :D

Not only am i in love with her :D but she is one of my favourite Heroes characters (Daphne.) Then she was in Halloween 2. And now she writes a comic book series with her brother (Zane Grant), called We Will Bury You. It's an amazing series focussing on a zombie out break in 1927s New York.

It would be grate to have her as a guest, but she (and her brother) could also attend for her comic work :P

It would make my year if she attended ;)

One last suggestion. As you can probably tell from my previous post, im a HUGE Heroes fan, but I try to suggest guests that cover a wider area of fan bases than just Hereos. ;)

Ive also previously suggested that a theme for the Heroes guest could be the carni's from the latest season. And fitting in both of these themes, Dawn Olivieri.

Not only is she the tattoed lady Lydia in Heroes. But she has also stared in Stargate: Atlantis. And is now portraying Janice Herveaux in True Blood season 3 in the US.

What is there to loose? :P

and again....

Felicia Day :P

Edited by DanWilkinson92

Auf Wiedersehen Pet:

TIM HEALY

JIMMY NAIL

KEVIN WHATELEY

BRIGITTE KAHN

LYSETTE ANTHONY

Flash Gordon:

ORNELLA MUTTI

BRIAN BLESSED

TIMOTHY DALTON

SAM JONES

Sharpe:

DARAGH O'MALLEY

SEAN BEAN

LOTR:

IAN MCKELLEN

ELIJAH WOOD

Hard Target:

LANCE HENRIKSEN

ARNOLD VOSLOO

BTILC:

KURT RUSSELL

AL LEONG

SUZEE PAI

Golden Child:

CHARLOTTE LEWIS

CHARLES DANCE

JAMES HONG

I know most of these are a hard reach..... but Id like the guest selection to go down the retro route. SM have done a good job so far in getting BTILC, Terminator, LOTR guests in the past so hopefully they will be up for the challenge )

Fully back any guest from Auf Wiedersehen Pet,Sharpe and Flash Gordon

Twilight guests : any cast would be wicked!!! Ashley green and Rob Pattinson :) Stephenie Meyer!

Sigourney Weaver :) my top OMG guest.

Richard Dreyfuss pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! and Lorraine Gary

Smallville guests - Tom Welling ,Kristin Kreuk, Alison Mack :P , Erica Durance, justin hartley etc

Jared and jenssen Ackles - you know it makes sense

Harry Potter guests - any main cast, Julie Walters :D , helena bonham carter!!!!!!!

X-men guests - hugh jackman, Famke janssen, James Marsden, Shawn Ashmoore, daniel Cudmoore, Aaron Stanford, Robecca Romijn, Ben Foster, ellen Page, tyler Mane, Alan Cumming etc

LOTR - Ian Mckellen, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Bean, orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Liv Tyler, etc -

JOHN HOWE and ALAN LEE would love to have them do a lil illustration.

Star Trek: Jeri Ryan, Roxann Dawson, any main 2009 movie cast, jolene Blalock

Big Bang Theory

True Blood guests - Anna Paquin pleeeeeeeeease! :P

Joss Whedon shows - Eliza Dushku, Alyson hannigan, Alexis Denisof, J August Richards, Amy Acker, Sean Maher, Gina Toress, Summer Glau, Emma Caulfield, Michelle tratchenberg, Kristine Sutherland, Bianca lawson, Marc blucas, Adam Baldwin, etc

Voice Artists from :

-Thundercats, Family guy, American dad, Futurama, X-men animated etc

Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicals guests!

Alyssa milano, ROse Mcgowan and holly Marie Combs

Glee cast

Cynthia Rothrock - martial arts legend

michelle Yeoh

Macauly Culkin- amazing

Amy jo johnson - great in Flashpoint :o

jurassic Park guests

Home Improvement : Tim Allen, jonathan taylor Thomas, Pat Richardson, etc

AVATAR guests - Sam Worthington etc - MICHELLE RODRIGUIEZ pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :wub:

Simon Pegg, nick Frost, Jessica Stevenson

Lost guests - Daniel Dae kim, Yun Jin Kim, Evangeline lilly, matt Fox

STAN LEE

Kevin Smith would be cool

Prison Break guests - Wentworth Miller :D

Will and grace guests (a bit strange i know, but love them)- Megan Mullally :D

Edited by frosty

Been desperate to meet 1 specific person for a long time and considering the other guests this could be an ideal place.

Claudia Black

Considering Ben Browder is attending this would be fantastic, though the con is only 6 weeks away I'm hopefully this could still be a possibility.

- alien trilogy cast !

Tom Skerritt

Bill Paxton

Al Matthews

- watchmen cast

Jeffrey Dean Morgan !!

Jackie Earle Haley !!!

- blade runner cast

Rutger Hauer !

-ghostbusters cast

Mark Bryan wilson as slimer puppeteer !!!

Harold Ramis !

Dan Aykroyd !!

- Hugo Weaving !!!!!!!

- Joe Dante

- Neil marshall

- James Wood

- James Caan

- Vinnie Jones

- Luke Goss

- Ladislav beran as kroenen from hellboy !

- Brian steele as samel from Hellboy

- Haruo Nakajima as godzilla !!

Big up!!!!!