Who else met Michael Ironside?

I met him he was such an awesome dude, the moment i walked up to hes table he looked straight at me and went "GOLD PASS!! how much did that cost you?" and i told him how much it cost and he just simply went "F*** ME!" and he wanted to write that on my auto but thought it would get him into trouble lol

Then when i had my picture taken with him he was like lets do that again your too tall then i took another sitting on hes table and he said my head was huge lol he was a cool guy though and i hope SM bring him back for a future event.

I met him he was such an awesome dude, the moment i walked up to hes table he looked straight at me and went "GOLD PASS!! how much did that cost you?" and i told him how much it cost and he just simply went "F*** ME!" and he wanted to write that on my auto but thought it would get him into trouble lol

Then when i had my picture taken with him he was like lets do that again your too tall then i took another sitting on hes table and he said my head was huge lol he was a cool guy though and i hope SM bring him back for a future event.

Kyle! I was standing directly behind you at the time!

Kyle! I was standing directly behind you at the time!

Oh yeah i rememeber you hello :headscratch:

It was great to finally get to meet Mr Ironside; I've been a fan ever since

I saw Scanners in the mid eighties. I very rarely ask guests for personalizations but on this occasion I had to get one for Total Recall and I asked him if he would mind and Michael retorted "as long as it's not to f*cking long"

Very cool guest indeed.

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

Ritchie.

Michael is an absolute legend to me, due to his role as Jester in Top Gun...

I told him that the movie was the main influence for me joining the Air Force & he said "Oh, sorry about that!" :lol:

But I said it was the best 5 years of my life & he said "Oh, that's cool then, I take it back!" :lol:

5736_214510025091_625985091_7956929_779153_n.jpg

I was dead nervous at meeting him, as I have had a crush on him for over twenty five years;

Me too, ever since I saw him in V. I have now met him twice, the first time I was so nervous I could hardly speak. He is a lovely guy and if anything I have more of a crush now than I did all those years ago. :thumbup:

Met him, got my autograph on the Renegade Directors cut of the Highlander 2 DVD & got a free photo with him. He liked my t-shirt & had a good chat with him.

A very cool dude. Would like to meet him again.

I was walking up to him for my photo shoot and he noticed my my Gold pass->

Me: Hello Sir *Hand shakes*

*Ironside takes my a closer look at my gold card*

Ironside: Geez, Gold pass huh? How much did you flog out on that then?

Me: Oh, around £ 200 sir.

Ironside: Shiiiiit ! you are crazy man!

Ironside to the photographer: Give this man 2 pictures !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would this mean I got another picture for free? :D

Edited by DudeFromNorway

i was lucky enough to be there when the queue was small, he was lurverly had really looked forward to seeing him, i wasnt disappointed he chatted and was so nice i forgot i was in a queue and by now actually holding it up (sorry you guys):P

he was great, signed for my son and posed for pics. then while we were waiting for our auction peices he and ed were waiting for their talk and sat next to us and chatted about his current film in bulgaria( lake placid 2 type film with a giant croc) and what he does with all the props he's allowed to keep :dance:

I've adored him ever since V. I first met him during his previous LFCC appearance and I'm afraid I turned into a quivering pile of goo even though he was being so nice and trying to talk to me and everything. ARGH. This time I was actually able to talk to him, which was utterly brilliant. (And get a photoshoot.) So glad I tried again! He's a great guy.