ALEX MERAZ KISSES

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had soft lips =p

guessing you kissed him?

he does doesn't he?!?! :thumbup:

Only on the cheek haha, but he did it twice because the picture didn't take. They were warm and squishy, hehe.

haha! shoulda kept blinking when it was taking! then they would have kept taking it till you didnt blink :D

Woooo that is a hot pic and am very jealous! LOL!

Rhi - who's wife did you want to meet? am confused?

I have pics of me cuddling Alex for a photo, he is my new twi-husband after all x hehe x

Peters. Somebody said she was there?

On twitter he just sounded so family oriented which is lovely!

I dunno why, just, when people have been married a little while, they become a unit don't they, one is very much a part of the other.

• Showmasters Admin

At the end of the day it was Alex's decision. None of the girls involved were strong enough to "force" him to do it.

Yes the first girl to ask may have been a bit checky to ask, but again, Alex could have easily said no. And he was obviously happy to do it as he continued to do it through out the day.

He's a young actor making a name for himself. It's quite a clever ploy. You know at his next appreance he'll get a lot more attendees coming to see him now that they see he "may" kiss them.

So please don't get on the back of the girls that DID get a kiss. He was obviously happy to do it!

It's their fault they didn't ask! But you're one incredibly lucky girl! Alex and I were talking about New Moon and he told me there are loads of naked scenes of the wolf pack and his wife was right there so I had to refrain myself and look normal. I had butterflies in my tummy tho.

Dun worry abt what people say/what they might say. I got evils after the massage I got from Justin and the dance I did with Peter. I just didn't care at all.

i didnt go to this one didnt have the money. but i dont think people should gang up on people coz they got something some else wanted. people get what they ask for most of the time. if u dont ask u dont get. and good on u for gettin akiss. im sure that was the highlight of most peoles day to get a kiss. :YAHOO:

Thanks, I'm the one who's getting ganged up on.

It really WAS the highlight of our day to get a smooch! Both Tiff and I both went skipping off squealing and had grins on our faces for the rest of the day! And it was an AMAZING day, so to top it off with something like that was just the icing on the cake. "If you don't ask you don't get" is very true, had I not asked I would not have got a kiss and I'm glad I had the nerve to ask.

My sis got a kiss(on her cheek) in her photoshoot pic, and i was also behind you when you were getting your kiss from alex and your friend was it ? then someone else and thats when alex's wife sorta gave the signal thats enough so he stopped alex is just a very open person i dont know why anyone need to gang up on people over it

i think thats just jealousy in my opinion

At the end of the day it was Alex's decision. None of the girls involved were strong enough to "force" him to do it.

Yes the first girl to ask may have been a bit checky to ask, but again, Alex could have easily said no. And he was obviously happy to do it as he continued to do it through out the day.

He's a young actor making a name for himself. It's quite a clever ploy. You know at his next appreance he'll get a lot more attendees coming to see him now that they see he "may" kiss them.

So please don't get on the back of the girls that DID get a kiss. He was obviously happy to do it!

Thanks! see that makes total sense :) and i think it was him that initiated it in the photo shoots

It's their fault they didn't ask! But you're one incredibly lucky girl! Alex and I were talking about New Moon and he told me there are loads of naked scenes of the wolf pack and his wife was right there so I had to refrain myself and look normal. I had butterflies in my tummy tho.

Dun worry abt what people say/what they might say. I got evils after the massage I got from Justin and the dance I did with Peter. I just didn't care at all.

OMG! i SO can't wait for new mooon :D

I got evils after the massage I got from Justin and the dance I did with Peter. I just didn't care at all.

It's amazing how women have the capacity to become jealous like that when competing for the Alpha Male.

I'm with ya there! especially when it wouldn't have even meant anything!

My sis got a kiss(on her cheek) in her photoshoot pic, and i was also behind you when you were getting your kiss from alex and your friend was it ? then someone else and thats when alex's wife sorta gave the signal thats enough so he stopped alex is just a very open person i dont know why anyone need to gang up on people over it

i think thats just jealousy in my opinion

Yeah I got the kiss and then my friend (Tiffanyy) pounced and got one too though hers was not photographed as it was more impulsive than mine. I'm glad that when Alex's wife (She was really gorgeous, wow, did anyone get a good look at her?) gave the signal he stopped. She really didn't seem to mind when I got my kiss and it was all in the name of fun and jest, I know it wasn't anything serious and certainly didn't mean anything to him.

At any rate we didn't force him to do anything, it's not like we held him down and snogged him or something, the guy has enough muscles he could probably have thrown me clear across Earls Court! I asked, I got, I was one of the lucky ones and yes I was being cheeky to ask but I'm so glad I did. It was just the icing on the cake of a brilliant day. ^.^

Good on yer girls!!

I think i will put a table out for me next show ...lol :(

As said its entirely up to the actor...he can only say yes/no so what is the problem?

Nothing.

the pictures were cool.

and its a memory for life!! for you as well as Alex...lol

:D:wub:

I have pics of me cuddling Alex for a photo, he is my new twi-husband after all x hehe x

I dunno why, just, when people have been married a little while, they become a unit don't they, one is very much a part of the other.

I didn`t know Jennie was there too. I hope Peter kept the gifts I gave him for he & his family - There were Thorntons chocs for Jennie :D

Not sure he keeps his stuff tho - My friends said he would throw them away :wub:

LiSe x

Good on yer girls!!

I think i will put a table out for me next show ...lol :(

As said its entirely up to the actor...he can only say yes/no so what is the problem?

Nothing.

the pictures were cool.

and its a memory for life!! for you as well as Alex...lol

:D:wub:

Teehee! Yeah he could have totally flat out refused but he was very easily swayed to seeing things my way, so clearly he didn't mind at all! It really is a memory for life, the picture is just beautiful and I might be just a little bit in love with him now. :chair: (Yes I know the kiss meant nothing to him, I know that I've got no chance in hell with him... but it's only a little bit in love!)

I didn`t know Jennie was there too. I hope Peter kept the gifts I gave him for he & his family - There were Thorntons chocs for Jennie B)

Not sure he keeps his stuff tho - My friends said he would throw them away ;)

LiSe x

I heard he took all his gifts he got at ET so he best take the ones he got at LFCC coz I've spent half of my summer making him scrapbook.

Ooh! What did he say about the scrap book?

I thought you were giving it to him at the talk?

Giving him the scrapbook at talk would be slightly awkward so I gave it to him at autograph booth. He loved it! I had printed out the drawing that you made of him as Carlisle and said it was awesome! He also said its the best scrapbook he's ever received. It was my first scrapbook so I'm pleased with it.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1099...mp;l=33fb4144fb You can click on the link to see the pages that I printed off. The messages were handwritten. :)

Aw thank you.

I thought he was so brave too. I have a pic of him taking a deep breath before Peter walked over to him and I was nervous for him at that point, but he did so well.

Better than me when I got Peters autograph and although he is very good looking, I dont have a crush on him or anything, but I was shaking like a leaf and could barely talk, that is why I was so grateful to the crewmember for explaining about the drawing. but after watching any film so many times, it is weird then to meet them isnt it.

I'm glad I didn't know Kev was buying me the Michael shanks auto, cos I would have been a bundle of nerves! I just got waved forward, and told he was waiting, I was the last auto of the day for him, so I didn't have time to think about it! I've watched stargate from the beginning and multiple times, so that was huge for me!

You were great up on stage, smiling away!

ps feel free to add me on facebook, I have more pics on there

http://www.facebook.com/rhianydd.easton

Aw thank you.

I thought he was so brave too. I have a pic of him taking a deep breath before Peter walked over to him and I was nervous for him at that point, but he did so well.

Better than me when I got Peters autograph and although he is very good looking, I dont have a crush on him or anything, but I was shaking like a leaf and could barely talk, that is why I was so grateful to the crewmember for explaining about the drawing. but after watching any film so many times, it is weird then to meet them isnt it.

I'm glad I didn't know Kev was buying me the Michael shanks auto, cos I would have been a bundle of nerves! I just got waved forward, and told he was waiting, I was the last auto of the day for him, so I didn't have time to think about it! I've watched stargate from the beginning and multiple times, so that was huge for me!

You were great up on stage, smiling away!

ps feel free to add me on facebook, I have more pics on there

http://www.facebook.com/rhianydd.easton

It is very nerve wracking to meet someone you've adored on screen. I was so nervous but Justin's massage calmed me down. B)