ALEX MERAZ KISSES

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee hee I love that there's so much alleged controversy about this, my lord some folk must have nothing else better to talk about!!!!

I think I defended you poor things in the other thread as I've done things like this when I was younger, although I'm far far too cowardly now (it takes the infamous dutch courage to make me do these sort of things now, sooo not appropriate for a sunday morning) , but I say good on ya, I only wish I had dared to be braver I got the obligatory cheek to cheek over the table piccie!!!!!!!

I say print it off, stick it up somewhere where you can ogle it on a daily basis!!!!! :thumbup:

I didn`t know Jennie was there too. I hope Peter kept the gifts I gave him for he & his family - There were Thorntons chocs for Jennie :blush:

Not sure he keeps his stuff tho - My friends said he would throw them away :wub:

LiSe x

I heard he took all his gifts he got at ET so he best take the ones he got at LFCC coz I've spent half of my summer making him scrapbook.

I really hope he did keep them, I put a lot of thought into each one for him,Jennie & the girls.

I just saw your scrapbook and it`s amazing! Really lovely!!

P.s I think I was chatting to you in his chat last night?

LiSe x

I didn`t know Jennie was there too. I hope Peter kept the gifts I gave him for he & his family - There were Thorntons chocs for Jennie :blush:

Not sure he keeps his stuff tho - My friends said he would throw them away :wub:

LiSe x

I heard he took all his gifts he got at ET so he best take the ones he got at LFCC coz I've spent half of my summer making him scrapbook.

I really hope he did keep them, I put a lot of thought into each one for him,Jennie & the girls.

LiSe x

I'm sure he did keep your gifts :) Though if they were edible, some people/guests may be a little more cautious about eating them...I'm not suggesting *you* would ever do anything, there are just some sick people out there! So try not to be offended, as it iss a valid reason why some guests would be a little more apprehensive about food/drink gifts :)

Not sure he keeps his stuff tho - My friends said he would throw them away :crying:

LiSe x

LiSe x

I'm sure he did keep your gifts :) Though if they were edible, some people/guests may be a little more cautious about eating them...I'm not suggesting *you* would ever do anything, there are just some sick people out there! So try not to be offended, as it iss a valid reason why some guests would be a little more apprehensive about food/drink gifts :)

Hi there & thanks for your reply :)

I totally understand where you`re coming from re edible gifts. The only edible 1 was the Thornton chocs which were sealed, Though again I can understand the dilemma.

I just wanted to give something back as Peter does to all his fans :)

Take care,

LiSe x

I didn`t know Jennie was there too. I hope Peter kept the gifts I gave him for he & his family - There were Thorntons chocs for Jennie :lol:

Not sure he keeps his stuff tho - My friends said he would throw them away ;)

LiSe x

LiSe x

I think we were! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh! What did he say about the scrap book?

I thought you were giving it to him at the talk?

Giving him the scrapbook at talk would be slightly awkward so I gave it to him at autograph booth. He loved it! I had printed out the drawing that you made of him as Carlisle and said it was awesome! He also said its the best scrapbook he's ever received. It was my first scrapbook so I'm pleased with it.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1099...mp;l=33fb4144fb You can click on the link to see the pages that I printed off. The messages were handwritten. :)

I just looked at your scrapbook pics and one of the pics on the last page is of Peter and my friends Jodie and Helen! He sat on Helens lap and she got him to sign the pic at LFCC!!!

Anyone who got kisses...good on you...wish I had thought to ask.

Ooh! What did he say about the scrap book?

I thought you were giving it to him at the talk?

Giving him the scrapbook at talk would be slightly awkward so I gave it to him at autograph booth. He loved it! I had printed out the drawing that you made of him as Carlisle and said it was awesome! He also said its the best scrapbook he's ever received. It was my first scrapbook so I'm pleased with it.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1099...mp;l=33fb4144fb You can click on the link to see the pages that I printed off. The messages were handwritten. :)

I just looked at your scrapbook pics and one of the pics on the last page is of Peter and my friends Jodie and Helen! He sat on Helens lap and she got him to sign the pic at LFCC!!!

When he was going thru the scrapbook he stopped at that page and looked at the pic closely and he said he looks really drunk and that he is going to get in trouble if his wife sees them. LOL! I went to see Alex like 1000 times so I didn't ask for anything. But he told me a something abt New Moon and its freaking awesome!

I went to see Alex like 1000 times so I didn't ask for anything. But he told me a something abt New Moon and its freaking awesome!

Hey! You can't say that without telling us! Or at least giving out a clue so that we can guess!! Pleaaaaaase :YAHOO: