ALEX MERAZ KISSES

Right! there's controversy over fans kissing alex meraz! SO anyone who got a kiss off him whether on the cheek or whatever, or have pictures, post them here, because it isn't fair on people ganging up on ONE person, when she isn't the only one that got a kiss off him!!

I'l be the first to say.. i got one too!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt go to this one didnt have the money. but i dont think people should gang up on people coz they got something some else wanted. people get what they ask for most of the time. if u dont ask u dont get. and good on u for gettin akiss. im sure that was the highlight of most peoles day to get a kiss. ;)

i didnt go to this one didnt have the money. but i dont think people should gang up on people coz they got something some else wanted. people get what they ask for most of the time. if u dont ask u dont get. and good on u for gettin akiss. im sure that was the highlight of most peoles day to get a kiss. ;)

Thank you so much!!

Thanks, I'm the one who's getting ganged up on.

It really WAS the highlight of our day to get a smooch! Both Tiff and I both went skipping off squealing and had grins on our faces for the rest of the day! And it was an AMAZING day, so to top it off with something like that was just the icing on the cake. "If you don't ask you don't get" is very true, had I not asked I would not have got a kiss and I'm glad I had the nerve to ask.

Anyone hoping Alex didn't have Swine flu?

Then again,..............Peter was there to rescue you! ;)

I totally said this! The poor guy. If any of us had swine flu we're all doomed! XD

I was half tempted to use my walking stick when approaching Peter, in the hopes Dr Cullen would diagnose me. I need a full work-up. :huh:

YOUR WELCOME!!. i dont see the point in people arguin over something that they could of had if they had asked. me i dont ask anything, i never manage to work up to ask lol. maybe one day. i think if u dont ask u wont get, so if u didnt ask dont moan about it. be jelous (sorry spelling) but whats the point in ganging up on someone.

[

It really WAS the highlight of our day to get a smooch! Both Tiff and I both went skipping off squealing and had grins on our faces for the rest of the day! And it was an AMAZING day, so to top it off with something like that was just the icing on the cake. "If you don't ask you don't get" is very true, had I not asked I would not have got a kiss and I'm glad I had the nerve to ask.

The photo is really beautiful. The way you've both got your eyes closed; it's gorgeous.

Rhi you have a fair point there. This is why I didn't ask for a kiss, well not really I was dressed like a bloke I mean if someone had gotten a picture could you imagine the slash fics based on it.

Fab! ;) I do like that photo of you and your other half sharing a kiss though, wonder if a few people were confused when they saw it! :huh:

pegasusmarsters

I was half tempted to use my walking stick when approaching Peter, in the hopes Dr Cullen would diagnose me. I need a full work-up.

;) Fab too! I did laugh when he signed my auto, put his name at the bottom, then carlisle underneath.

Me and hubby were trying to work out if it is cos he thought we didn't know his characters name, or didnt know his real name! :D:D

All that time staring at the reference photo to draw it, I would really hope I knew who he was! :D

He was so nice though!

I wanted to meet his wife too, but was too nervous handing out the auto.

Wish I had had the guts to get autos from Alex and Justin too! :(

[

The photo is really beautiful. The way you've both got your eyes closed; it's gorgeous.

guessing your not against it :huh:

it is isn't it!! it's all in the photographer! ;) (me haha!)

[

Thank you so much. :) I love the photo so much, it's just fantastic. That guy has the most beautiful skin colour and the softest lips ever. I'm a little bit in love. ;)

Maybe those who didn't read the original posts should read where the problem stemmed from - a misunderstanding, as I'm sure Peagasus will confirm :)

Yes it was a small misunderstanding between User16 and I, but other people were being well harsh.

I'll post the first picture for this thread, shall I?

P7190077.jpg

I'd love me a role in Eclipse! ^.^ Hehehe!

Edited by pegasusmarsters

Maybe those who didn't read the original posts should read where the problem stemmed from - a misunderstanding, as I'm sure Peagasus will confirm :)

exactly, a missunderstanding between you both before others started getting involved and acting a bit... blaahhh

(sorry not good with words haah)

i saw the pic of you 2 in the other topic, and i must say i'm so jealous, i didn't see

pics of anyone kissing him until i went to collect my photoshot at the end, when it

was too late! But i'm not here to say anything bad, just wanted to say your're very lucky!

Wish i'd have thought to ask! :D oh well maybe he'll come back! :thumbup:

i saw the pic of you 2 in the other topic, and i must say i'm so jealous, i didn't see

pics of anyone kissing him until i went to collect my photoshot at the end, when it

was too late! But i'm not here to say anything bad, just wanted to say your're very lucky!

i tihnk that might be one reason why some people are being a bit bitchy about it,

but thank you so much! so you saw the other pictures of others getting kisses didnt you??

i tihnk that might be one reason why some people are being a bit bitchy about it,

but thank you so much! so you saw the other pictures of others getting kisses didnt you??

i saw some yeah! so i was like :D all those lucky ladies! damn you stupid brain for not asking him!

But i would never be bitchy about it, cause if i'd thought about asking i would have, probably not

on the lips, but i would have asked for a cheek kiss. And yeah like you've said in the other topic,

he's an actor, he asked his wife and it didn't mean anything, so those people need to get over

themselves already!