I reckon on these prices

Dave Scott £95 to £100 extra for crew completion

Al Worden £50

Scott Carpenter £50

Ursula Andress £30

Pilots £10/15

Other bit players �10-20

May be depending on more guest average bigger the star higher the price

I think these estimates will be pretty close to the mark. The big unknown is General Stafford's fees, although I am optimistic that they will be lower than the recent ASF mail in at a base fee of $275 (£173).

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Guys

We are working on prices and as soon as i have them i will post.

Tom Stafford will almost certainly charge the same as the recent signing but i will confirm when i have more info. Thing to remember is this will be your last chance. and all the money he makes will be donated to the museum a worthy cause indeed.

I think this will probably be Scotts last visit also so grab the chance to meet one of the last surviving originals.

Dave Phillips

Hi Guys

We are working on prices and as soon as i have them i will post.

Tom Stafford will almost certainly charge the same as the recent signing but i will confirm when i have more info. Thing to remember is this will be your last chance. and all the money he makes will be donated to the museum a worthy cause indeed.

I think this will probably be Scotts last visit also so grab the chance to meet one of the last surviving originals.

Dave Phillips

Damn-that has put a bit of a dampener on the news of his attendance..

I will now have to strongly consider whether I get his autograph-please Dave,try your utmost to get his fee down as low as possible as £170 is unbelievably steep!

• Moderators

Prices are always kept as low as possible.

To be honest, for someone as rare as Stafford, and it being his last signing, there's unlikely to be much room to negotiate. Especially with it being donated.

• Showmasters Admin

We always try and keep the price as low as possible.

Sometimes it is not possible and it is a choice between having a great guest at a higher price or not having the guest attend at all. As all the money is going to the Stafford museum i think it is in a very good cause.

This will be the last chance to get him and i did not want all of you to miss out.

I will of course keep you all updated as soon as i have concrete prices.

Until then rejoice that another first time astronaut will hit our shores. These guys are legends and it takes many months of negotiations to get them here.

Dave Phillips

• Showmasters Admin

We will try to make it as painless as possible.

This year we will have the credit card machine to make things a little easier.

I have managed to persuade him to do the photoshoot as well so the experience should be a memorable one.

Dave Phillips

I couldn't agree with you more Count Fooku-I will almost certainly regret not getting an autograph if I don't so I will probably end up getting one no matter what.

My Dad is coming & doesn't have much of a clue regarding astronaut autographs,but when he saw on the net how much Stafford was charging at ASF,he actually could not believe it! (I don't blame him.)

I think I'm going to have to run down to get the Stafford autograph very quickly while my Dad is up in the room! :D

I'm just curious Dave,how much does the photoshoot cost,& do you have to pay for each photo with the guys you get?And will most of them just let you get a photo when you are getting the autograph?

Best Wishes,Shane!

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Shane

The photo shoot if you have never done one is great. (Not every guest will do it so grab the chance)

It gives you the chance of getting a posed photo with your heroes without the pushing and shoving and other peoples heads in your pic. The photoshoots are run like clockwork and everyone i speak to thinks they are the highlight of the weekend. I am not sure of the price but they are normally around £20. Photographs are not always allowed at the table as most guests find they distract them and most are not too keen to be continually interrupted. In years to come they will be in pride of place on your mantlepiece

and a special memory of the day.

Again i am still Talking to General stafford about all aspects of his visit and one thing is that he will not charge extra to sign large items as some do.

More as i have it

Dave Phillips

Ouch! Pricey! Just gonna have to do some o/t at work to pay for this, and try to save a bit too.

I reckon it's when you have to fork your money out 'cold' with any preparation that it's painful, but I'd regret not getting him.

Does Tom do a buy-now-pay-later-0% finance-summer madness sale-everything must go-type deal by any chance :)

Hi Shane

The photo shoot if you have never done one is great. (Not every guest will do it so grab the chance)

It gives you the chance of getting a posed photo with your heroes without the pushing and shoving and other peoples heads in your pic. The photoshoots are run like clockwork and everyone i speak to thinks they are the highlight of the weekend. I am not sure of the price but they are normally around £20. Photographs are not always allowed at the table as most guests find they distract them and most are not too keen to be continually interrupted. In years to come they will be in pride of place on your mantlepiece

Again i am still Talking to General stafford about all aspects of his visit and one thing is that he will not charge extra to sign large items as some do.

More as i have it

Dave Phillips

Thanks Dave!

The photoshoot sounds good-I have heard that Dave Scott doesn't take part in the photoshoot but hey I'll try to get him at the table I suppose!

Hi Shane

More as i have it

Dave Phillips

Hi Dave!

Just one more thing on the photoshoot-is it £20 per photo or altogether no matter how many you get photos with?

Thanks,Shane! :clap:

This is a little of subject but rather than start a new thread my question does refer to prices, thought I would post it in here.

Dave, just looking at your website, and I notice the pricing/tickets have changed. Have you stopped doing the passes (name escapes me) where you are allowed early entry with good numbers for the two main guests. They are very similar to the VIP ticket but without all the evening drink etc....

I'm going to guess that Ursula Andress's autograph will be £25 or £30. Edward Fox around the same, Eva Reuben-Staier and Olga Bisera will be either £15 or £20 (but they could be higher than that).

Edited by SunSpeed

You really think Edward Fox will be as high as £25? He's a very prolific signer at theatres up and down the country.

I manage to get 4 after one play.

A very nice bloke I might get a photo with him.