Message for Petra aka QueenSindel !

Hey Petra ! How are you ?

PM don't work on this forum so I thought I would post a new topic to talk to you :D I wanted to know if you had any photos of the Stargate Talk to share and/or photos of me and my friend while we were with the guests ? I'll send you the pic I took of you with my phone camera while you were wearing those bunny ears if you like ^^

It was really nice meeting you,

Talk soon :)

Virginie

Edited by Virginie_fr

Hello. :wub:

It was fantastic meeting you too.

Yes, I do have a couple of photos for you. I snapped some while we seeing Michael for you, and you are welcome to have any of my pictures from the Stargate talk that you want to have. :D

I haven't fully unpacked yet, let alone having gone through my memory cards. I came home way later than expected Monday and yesterday I was busy with my poor car. So I'm still a bit tired. I hope you had a better trip home than me.

But I will get the pictures out to you as soon as I can. I still have your e-mail from before the show. :P

And yes, I'd love to have the bunny ears photo. :YAHOO:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

[ Coucou Virginie! Alors ton week end? J'ai vu que tu avais posté ton adresse mail sur le forum, mais je ne retrouve plus le message.... Alors t'as vu qui? T'as fait quoi? Raconte! lol ]

Coucou !! Week-end vraiment génial, EXCELLENT !! J'ai vu Michael Shanks bien sûr vu que je venais spécialement pour lui et je m'en suis donné à coeur joie :lol!: J'ai aussi vu Jewel Staite, Peter Facinelli, Phelps twins, Justin Chon, Alex Meraz et... je crois que c'est tout ^^

Sinon j'ai tapé la discut' avec Alex, Justin, Jewel et Michael. Tous les quatre vraiment ADORABLES !! Je suis aux anges :D

Je vous posterai mes photoshoots quand j'aurai pu les faire scanner ;) et toi ?

Hello. ;)

It was fantastic meeting you too.

Yes, I do have a couple of photos for you. I snapped some while we seeing Michael for you, and you are welcome to have any of my pictures from the Stargate talk that you want to have. :lol:

I haven't fully unpacked yet, let alone having gone through my memory cards. I came home way later than expected Monday and yesterday I was busy with my poor car. So I'm still a bit tired. I hope you had a better trip home than me.

But I will get the pictures out to you as soon as I can. I still have your e-mail from before the show. ;)

And yes, I'd love to have the bunny ears photo. :lol:

I want everything you're king enough to give meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) Michaeeeeel :lol:

Thanks for everything you did for me, I'm really greateful !

I'll send you the bunny ears photo then plus one I have of you meeting Michael ;)

I hope we can meet again soon and sorry... I totally forgot I had your email ^^ I'll send everything to you right away then ;)

Virginie