Lost Autograph folder

For reasons out of my control I ended up having to take my two young girls to Comic Con this year, as I guessed it would be hard trying to do everything I wanted to with them with me. But to top it off I ended up losing my Autograph folder containing every autograph I had got that day. I am pleading with any one who may have picked it up, it is a purple A4 plastic folder with 8 autographs in it and some photos I had brought from a stall. It had about £200 worth of bits in. Please please please anyone who may have picked it up if I could have it back that would be great. I spent 7 hours at the show only to lose everything I got.

Have you tried calling Earls Court yet? I am not sure if they have a Lost & Found office, but maybe someone handed it in there.

Also maybe drop a line to Showmasters to see if it was handed in at the Organisers Booth.

Called showmasters this morning they have not unloaded the van yet and don't have there team meeting till sunday, so got to buzz them back Monday. Have not called Earls court yet, will try that tomorrow. Thanks

Called showmasters this morning they have not unloaded the van yet and don't have there team meeting till sunday, so got to buzz them back Monday. Have not called Earls court yet, will try that tomorrow. Thanks

I will keep my fingers crossed that the folder turns up. It would be just awful if someone kept it.

Was it on Saturday or Sunday you lost it? and what autographs were they? because i found a folder near my car

Saturday, it was in the car park put it down to get baby in car, folder was purple A4. 2 of the hell boy girl, one jake loyd, 1 from EDWARD FURLONG, 2 from SCOTT BAKULA, 1 from JOSH HERDMAN (this also had another autograph on from Collecttormania) and aome blank photos. God I hope you have it, it has been a well crap month for me could do with some good luck. Broke my foot this week so it can't get much worse.

I got your email and replied to it :) and yes it is the one i found, again sorry i didnt post on the forum before you did have been rushed with work and didnt really have a free moment to my self till the following weekend...

that great news you got it back

Good to know sometimes there are happy endings!

I also left an item on the saturday at a guests desk, it was a fright night dvd sleeve signed by Mr Sarandon.

As I was going anyway on the sunday I went to get another autograph from him and he remembered I had been there the day before so I explained and kindly Chris Sarandon realised it had been left and gave it to the guy he was sat with on the saturday.

He said if I had no luck finding it at the helpdesk, to come back to him and he would help me find it. What a guy - I didn't go back to him as I didn't really want to pester him after all it was my own fault!

I left all my details with the helpdesk and am still hoping it will be found! I do have the other auto but would still like the other one back...here's hoping.

Glad the folder was found!

Stanstill, I really hope yours will be found.

Something no-one here can help about: I lost my poster-tube at Schiphol airport coming over. It didn't come through the security check-up, and as I was destracted by being frisked for the first time, I didn't notice it was missing till after we'd landed in London. Came over with a friend, and he says he didn't see it come through either, so it was maybe behind the next bag or something.

Now the tube's not that bad, but in it were not only 4 unsigned posters, but one print of a painting of the Enterprise cast, signed by everyone but Scott. I'm really gutted about losing this, and had a huge row with my hubby about it. (he has every right to be angry at me though, I am too)

Have tried Schiphol, but it hasn't been returned. If you see someone with a tube with Spongebob stickers and the name Boots and an address on it, tell them I want it back!

Something no-one here can help about: I lost my poster-tube at Schiphol airport coming over. It didn't come through the security check-up, and as I was destracted by being frisked for the first time, I didn't notice it was missing till after we'd landed in London. Came over with a friend, and he says he didn't see it come through either, so it was maybe behind the next bag or something.

Now the tube's not that bad, but in it were not only 4 unsigned posters, but one print of a painting of the Enterprise cast, signed by everyone but Scott. I'm really gutted about losing this, and had a huge row with my hubby about it. (he has every right to be angry at me though, I am too)

Have tried Schiphol, but it hasn't been returned. If you see someone with a tube with Spongebob stickers and the name Boots and an address on it, tell them I want it back!

Hope you both have some luck, its not a nice feeling when you lose something.

Hope you both have some luck, its not a nice feeling when you lose something.

thank you Zephyr,

I received my lost item by post today! Big big thanks to Showmasters you guys are the best the dvd is sat proudly signed on the shelf!

Fingers crossed for you now Liessa..

It worked, you guys! I just got an email from the Lost&Found at Schiphol saying that it was turned in, and we can pick it up!

I'm really really happy about this, my husband is practically extatic!

Thanks for the thoughts everyone!