General 'missed connections' thread

Welcome to the general missed connections thread :-) Someone you got talking to but forgot to exchange details/didn't get round to it, ok maybe if you thought someone was cute , genuine interest for anyone, can even be just for stupid things like 'ah someone had a really cool custom t-shirt on, who was that?' or 'someone was walking around in a new found glory tee, i love them!!'

I'll start, obv.. there was a girl from Portugal, waiting for the Jake Lloyd photoshoot on Sunday when everything was running late, I went up and asked if we could take our photos now when he turned up early, as there was only two of us and Hugh Quarshie (who was supposed to be before us) wasn't there yet. Saw her again a couple of times at the photo collection point. Green top as far as I recall, said she was there with a friend. She was kinda cool, i'd like to chat to her sometime and see if she got her photo ok :-)

Edited by JessCansBe1337

I met a girl by the name of Emma in the que to the Phelps twins. I don't know if you are on the forum or not but I was the girl in the Gryffindor robes discussing the finer points of slash in fandom with you!

If you're hear give me a bell!

:blush:

I was at the stall which was selling the Stargate autographs from Armageddon when two girls walked up with a blow up pokeball. We spent some time deciding which pokemon was in the ball then stroking Joe Flannigan's face. One of them then left and the other stayed talking to me. We have a very large discussion about Stargate then parted ways.

I then saw her in the queue for the Stargate talk and when we got into the hall she came and sat next to us. She helped me ask my question but she never got chosen. :lol:

Either way I never got her name but it was nice meeting her. If this is you then I would quite like to talk again. I had good fun. ^^

Charlo

Is Martin here?

Met you in the queue for Jewel's photo on Saturday with Jack & kept randomly bumping into you throughout the day. And the next day! Meant to ask if you had msn/facebook etc but forgot in the madness to collect pics.

If you are, let me know (it's Rachael btw)

The girl I talked to in Vic Mignogna's photo queue, Cat/Kat, who kindly took my photo and listened to me talk about how cool DDR looked about six thousand times - you said you lurked on the forums, so if you're ever brave enough to join up, give me a shout!

Also the two absolutely lovely guys who came by Michael Shanks' table at about 5:45 on Saturday - I was the crew-girl who showed you a picture of Misha Collins on her phone. Sorry about that. Again, I did direct you to the forum (for some reason), so I'm hoping you join up, because I really enjoyed talking to you. Whether you enjoyed talking to me is irrelevant. ;)

is weird isnt it. since lfcc have spoken to jemma who i saw waiting for her alex photo and frenchi who was in front of us in the queue to get in on sat. we all need to get the guts to say hi to each other on the day. lol

The girl in the Phelps twins queue who I went on a photo-finding mission with! HI! ;)

The girl cosplaying Carlisle who attempted to calm my nerves before cosplay-HI :huh:

I know the Carlisle, she is on here I think but can't for the life of me remember what her username is. Will message her on Facebook though a tell her, your looking for her.

I know the Carlisle, she is on here I think but can't for the life of me remember what her username is. Will message her on Facebook though a tell her, your looking for her.

Jay (Gears?!?!) - not sure how many ?!?! there are though :D

Edited by TurkFox

Is Martin here?

Met you in the queue for Jewel's photo on Saturday with Jack & kept randomly bumping into you throughout the day. And the next day! Meant to ask if you had msn/facebook etc but forgot in the madness to collect pics.

Hey Rachael! Tis Martyn here, complete with odd name spelling and brightly coloured shirt.

How are things?

Jay (Gears?!?!) - not sure how many ?!?! there are though B)

Thanks Turk I had a complete brain meltdown last night and completely forgot her username lol I only remember it this morning.

I missed out on some items I wanted to buy. On Saturday I saw a portfolio of Star Wars art, but when I went back to the stall later in the day after getting autographs it had been sold. On Sunday I saw a Star Wars coffee table book I wanted but didn't buy it when I saw it because I knew it would be very heavy and didn't want to carry it around all day. I went back towards the end of the day, but though I searched all the stalls repeatedly I just couldn't find it. Maybe it had already been sold as well?

Is Martin here?

Hey Rachael! Tis Martyn here, complete with odd name spelling and brightly coloured shirt.

How are things?

:D yay, founded you!

facebook: facebook.com/racheytink.

twitter: twitter.com/racheytink

ADD ME!!

Is Martin here?

How are things?

:P yay, founded you!

facebook: facebook.com/racheytink.

twitter: twitter.com/racheytink

ADD ME!!

YAY!!!! You have now been added on twitter, facebook confuses me y'see...

The girl cosplaying Carlisle who attempted to calm my nerves before cosplay-HI :whistling:

Lol I wasn't very good at calming nerves :D I was nervous myself!!

Helloooooo!

I was kinda counting on you to show me where to go after lol! I did listen but I was so nervous even the simplest of sentences weren't making sense xD.

Are you on Twitter or anything?