And Thank you from me for LFCC

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you to all the crew. Saturday was not easy, with 50% more attendees than usual and 7 crew not turning up on the day. But everyone there pulled their socks up and got on with their jobs and worked bloody hard. So thank you.

A special thanks to all the Pit Bosses over the weekend. Being short of crew and having so many new crew made it a whole heap harder for you guys too I know. But everyone again stepped up and took on the challenge.

And one special last mention, goes to Mara who was my mini-me over the weekend, without whom I would have died on Saturday and not too healthy Sunday either. So thank you Mara for being there to hold me up when I needed it most and sitting me down when I needed it even more.

Thanks again guys and gals, and see you at the next madness :thumbup:

Stuart.

Its always great crewing. For my first time at the LFCC i had no idea what to expect but it was great fun and had great atmosphere. You always do a great job Too Tall. From my point of veiw everything ran so well, so some great planning i think. Mara and the pitboss's all rocked also. See you all at the next one. :thumbup:

Andrew :thumbup:

Stuart they say you don't appreciate a person till you have walked a mile in their shoes. All I can say is, ain't no-one can fill your shoes in every sense of the word :D

Thanks for looking after us all and glad I could lend a hand, get some well earned rest

Mara

oxo

Stuart they say you don't appreciate a person till you have walked a mile in their shoes. All I can say is, ain't no-one can fill your shoes in every sense of the word :blush:

I know his feet are large - but to walk a mile in his shoes you'd have to walk around with tiny footsteps.

Sillyness aside, thanks to both you and Stuart for the weekend. You've had my comments about the problems - far more of the time wasn't problems.

I had a great time at my first every LFCC and my first time crewing. I have only just recovered I had no idea how tiring crewing is. I barely survived the madness that was the Tom Baker autograph table on the Saturday - so much for thinking that it would be a fairly quiet job!

Thanks to my pit bosses who answered my questions and I hope that if I did make any errors then they weren't so huge to cause serious problems. Hope to do it all again soon.

Clare

I just wanted to add my thanks to Stuart, Mara, all the pit bosses over the weekend and everyone I worked with. I had a fantastic weekend (although I've never heard so ma ny swear words come out of one persons mouth as I did from mr keating!) and met some great new people along the way! Looking forward to the next show already :blink:

Ellie x x