An extra vote of thanks...

One group who I haven't seen mentioned, who deserve a vote of thanks.

The Earls Court 'resident' security staff.

From the point of view of a crew member who had to deal with them a number of times, they really made my life (especially on Sunday) a lot easier.

Queuing outside didn't go perfectly on Saturday. By Sunday they'd looked at what went wrong, re-organised how the 'queue to pay' queue was fitted in, and put it right.

When I went outside half an hour before opening on Sunday, they had already done a really good job of making sure that anyone who asked, or was looking lost had been routed to the correct queue. They were also very quick sorting out a couple of issues that I couldn't resolve directly.

So - thanks to the resident staff.

I'd like to add to that too. There were one or two times on Sunday at the org desk where we didn't have the answer, but the Earls Court people stepped in to give the answers we needed, or in one case found a piece of lost property that had been handed in to them.

They were fantastic, professional and friendly!

And hello Nick, hope you're recovering!

Can I just mention one of them and for anyone in the queue on sat morning will know who I mean about 9:30

(and you will know why im calling her this if you read on)

SHe was a big, fat, short blonde women who tried to move the queue to over the crossing so cars could cross - fair enough we though and most of us followed including me, a large group didnt follow and her reply was and I quote "or dark haired fat woman come this way please"

All the guys in the queue near me just looked in dis-belief she did it, luckily the person in question didnt hear or I know you would of had one flattended security women

pure rude