Audience with Scott Bakula limited poster print?

Having had a pretty brill time at the con, I was gutted to find out that my friends where given a limited print/poster of Scott Bakula when they purchased their "Audience with Scott Bakula ticket"

I too went along for this but wasn't given anything and wasn't even informed that you get one with your tickets.

Did anyone else get this? and where did you get it from? I sooo want one! Would the organisers send one off to me if I showed them my ticket?

Having had a pretty brill time at the con, I was gutted to find out that my friends where given a limited print/poster of Scott Bakula when they purchased their "Audience with Scott Bakula ticket"

I too went along for this but wasn't given anything and wasn't even informed that you get one with your tickets.

Did anyone else get this? and where did you get it from? I sooo want one! Would the organisers send one off to me if I showed them my ticket?

The forum post announcing the talk mentioned the poster print, and I am pretty sure I saw it in the online shop too. Unfortunately I can't check on that now because the site isn't opening for me.

Normally the prints would have been handed out at the entrance of the talk area when you entered (those who pre-booked were entitled to one too after all), but as it turned out after the talk that was somehow missed and you could pick the print up at the Organisers Booth.

I forgot to pick up mine too by the way. :YAHOO:

They made an announcement at the end of the talk to say to collect it from the organisers booth, but when I went over there weren't as many people waiting to collect them as I thought there would be. I got mine though and got it signed after.

They made an announcement at the end of the talk to say to collect it from the organisers booth, but when I went over there weren't as many people waiting to collect them as I thought there would be. I got mine though and got it signed after.

Maybe there was not as many as you thought because a lot of people did not hear it. I must admit I forgot about it until now but I just asked my two friends who where seated seperately from me and they did not hear an announcement either (and they forgot as well because of the rush in/out of the talk)

It must be an even more limited edition now as seemingly most folks forgot to collect theirs!

I think most people eventually did get them (unless they handed out the posters in a random order) because my number was 535.

Maybe there was not as many as you thought because a lot of people did not hear it. I must admit I forgot about it until now but I just asked my two friends who where seated seperately from me and they did not hear an announcement either (and they forgot as well because of the rush in/out of the talk)

I think the announcement was made just as people were starting to leave the talk area - I may have only heard it because I was listening out for some kind of announcement about it, and the fact that I dawdled lol.

I think most people eventually did get them (unless they handed out the posters in a random order) because my number was 535.

they handed them out starting at the highest number going down - I got number 617 and my mum got hers after me and got 616. We were about the 10th or so people to get them?

Edited by lizzy88

• Showmasters Admin

Hands up to this one.

I was in the talk and at the end suddenly realised that nothing had been arranged for them to be given out. I made the announcement as people got up, that they would be at the org booth. I did also announce it twice over the tannoy in the hall. I'm sorry if people did not hear it.

The numbers being in the wrong order is also my fault. I start to give them out, and only after the first 40 or so did I realise that the box had been tunred up the other way and therefore the higher numbers were being given out first.

So on both counts, sorry!

That's a shame. I was number 395 and I did stay at the end as I wasn't sure what was going on. But my hearing isn't that great at best of times, and although I could hear some noise from the tannoy it all sounds muffled to me :-(

If i was clued up on it that saturday I would've chased after it on sunday. I was only after Scott stuff and not a lot was out there. The print looked wicked!

Hands up to this one.

I was in the talk and at the end suddenly realised that nothing had been arranged for them to be given out. I made the announcement as people got up, that they would be at the org booth. I did also announce it twice over the tannoy in the hall. I'm sorry if people did not hear it.

The numbers being in the wrong order is also my fault. I start to give them out, and only after the first 40 or so did I realise that the box had been tunred up the other way and therefore the higher numbers were being given out first.

Hi would there be anyway I could be sent one I would gladly pay the postage (I pre-booked my ticket so there is a record of my purchase)

• Showmasters Admin

Hands up to this one.

Hi would there be anyway I could be sent one I would gladly pay the postage (I pre-booked my ticket so there is a record of my purchase)

I'll talk to the office. The problem is, it's not the postage. It's the time for someone to check the emails then the shop, then name and address the envelope and then send it.

Are you coming to Collectormania London? I know it's a while off but people could pick them up there.

Hands up to this one.

I'll talk to the office. The problem is, it's not the postage. It's the time for someone to check the emails then the shop, then name and address the envelope and then send it.

Are you coming to Collectormania London? I know it's a while off but people could pick them up there.

Yes I enjoyed myself so much at my first Con I am pretty certain I will go to Collectormania London

Hands up to this one.

Hi Too Tall- If posting the item is not an option, then I would be prepared to come to the collectormania in London to get the poster. What would I need to do to get it? I'm assuming some proof would be needed?

• Showmasters Admin

Hands up to this one.

Hi Too Tall- If posting the item is not an option, then I would be prepared to come to the collectormania in London to get the poster. What would I need to do to get it? I'm assuming some proof would be needed?

I need to double check with the office, but I think posting will be an issue. You see I don't work FOR Showmasters, I have a day job. I'm a volenteer like the rest of the crew. I just have a lot more to do with the running of the events.

All you'll need will be your talk ticket.

I need to double check with the office, but I think posting will be an issue. You see I don't work FOR Showmasters, I have a day job. I'm a volenteer like the rest of the crew. I just have a lot more to do with the running of the events.

All you'll need will be your talk ticket.

Is Collectormania London the only event that they'll be available to collect them from? Or if we were attending another event could it be arranged for them to be taken there too?