Anybody Find Love?

Bruce Boxleitner and I were so close to kissing, but then I sneezed and ruined the moment :WINCE: I did speak to a nice girl in one of the queues, but she was only in the country until Tuesday. At least, that's what she told me...

I met a few nice people some from the forum and some from real life lol

All where nice, but like Gregmss I am rather shy around new people, especially attractive and lovely ladies.

Touchthesky and Destinyangel you both ROCK! :D

not me then? :thumbup::D

Heh, no.. far too shy to even make friends let alone anything else. I think I spoke to (not including guests) about 3 people all weekend.

Plus not being anything special looks wise and not being in cosplay, doesn't open up many doors for people starting conversations either lol.

I think I should cosplay next year, cosplayers always seems to make lots of friends at these events... heh

i think you're pretty, prettier than me def, but i guess i don't count hehe not your type and girls often say that to each other as a cheer up heh

oliver phelps stared at my boobs the whole time i was getting my autograph

not being funny if they are nice boobs then as i guy its the most natural thing to do :thumbup:

Not when you're working!!!

I think it was Stephen Merchant who once said that "boobs" are like the Sun - you're not supposed to stare at them directly; the best you can hope for is to get a general idea of them at the periphery of your vision.

Edited by MikeDonovan

it scared me Nicky lmao ^_^:(:D

not being funny if they are nice boobs then as i guy its the most natural thing to do :P

ok thats a little too long ;)

It was long enough for my friend to notice and try and get a photo... so yeah too long lol

Edited by Rachel_Lena

oliver phelps stared at my boobs the whole time i was getting my autograph

not being funny if they are nice boobs then as i guy its the most natural thing to do :P

I think it was Stephen Merchant who once said that "boobs" are like the Sun - you're not supposed to stare at them directly; the best you can hope for is to get a general idea of them at the periphery of your vision.

:D;):WAVE::D

it scared me Nicky lmao :D:D:D

ok thats a little too long :D

It was long enough for my friend to notice and try and get a photo... so yeah too long lol

pmsl :D:D:D

I did!

Mr PFach and obviously Alex Meraz! :)

but yeah other then finding love in a passionate way, i found love in a family way :)

The Cullens! i think everyone know's who they are :) we walked around as one big group :)