a massive thank you to the amazing crew and are the Showmasters family

• Showmasters Admin

YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AT THIS

and its not just me that says this its the guests them selfs that tell me this every time and they work all over the world

so thank you from them and thank you from me you all made this happen and we could not do this with out you all

this event tested us to the limit as we did not know it was going to be 50% more people than other years, it was a bit close and you all worked so very hard to keep it all going , you all were cool and made it all work , you are all amazing

next year we will need a much bigger crew and we will improve how all the systems work and improve them with you , as you know we like to do , but i just wanted to say from me and all here at Showmaster thank you for spending your weekend with us and being there for us , you are THE CREW and you are MY FRIENDS

take care and get some rest

love

Jason and the team :(

Thank you SM!

I have had such an awesome 1st year crewing for you guys.

I finally got the courage to work out how far I had cycled over the weekend yesterday - 32.5 miles!

Yes I'm sore still - but omg what a blast!

Your ever faithful mentalist

Michelle

Go to the crew section of the board and read the topic on what is involved in crewing, and then send your details to the e-mail in that topic.

That will put you on the list so you'll get the application e-mails for shows.

Kip

Hi Jason,

It was my first time crewing at LFCC and I have to say I really enjoyed myself. Of course it has taken me a day and a half to recover but I will be putting myself forward to help again in the future!!

Nas

Can I just add that all of the crew (bar one) that I spoke to or had dealings with were helpful and friendly even if they didn't have the answers.

The guys at the photo op for keeley and afterwards were great - especially when I asked whether I could pick up the photo the following day - eventually we found someone who sounded convincing!

Also to the crew member with Paul McGann on Sunday I'm glad my son made you laugh when saying he hadn't seen paul in doctor who as "he wasn't alive then!!"

All in all a good weekend.

My personal thanks to two crew members.

One gent whose name I did not get but had light hair, glasses and a beard. He was really helpful when we made a cardinal beginer's mistake - we were so excited to meet Ed Furlong and have our photo taken with him that we walked away totally forgetting out autographed picture!!!!!!! :chair::chair::chair:

He rushed around the tables and went straight to Ed's section ducked down, disappearing for a few seconds, then reappeared.....with our picture!! :lol::lol::D:D

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Secondly to TOO TALL.

You really live up to your username!! Thanks to you because you let me take advantage of the open queue that Scott had on Sunday to get our autographed piccie from Saturday personalised. You could just have easily said no, and that would have been totally fair and even I would would not really have questioned it.

Thanks to all involved, but especially the two gents mentioned above.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all crew members! Having been crew in the past (and probavly will be again, just to see a lot of people again), I know how boring some jobs get, how annoying some people can be, how you can get the giggles during the most unfortunate moments... So thank you all for bearing with us, and working hard to make this LFCC as fantastic as it was!

And a special hi for Becky, Graham, Roxy, Megan and Krista (or is that Christa? I can never remember)! No idea if everyone's on here, but it was great to see you guys again, and talk for a bit (between your busy workloads, it was absolutely hectic!)