TWILIGHT TALK!

peter needs to not talk so much and let the others speak more ahahaha

Loved it how they came out into the audience probably wouldn't be able to do that in America, (nothing against American fans) They just seem a little more ummmm Twilight mad than us.

peter needs to not talk so much and let the others speak more ahahaha

Loved it how they came out into the audience probably wouldn't be able to do that in America, (nothing against American fans) They just seem a little more ummmm Twilight mad than us.

But American fans (no offence) are crazy tho (in a nice way).

LOVED the whole thing....total highlight of the weekend.

The fact they got up and came into the audience was awesome and made the whole thing more personal and relaxed.

Wish I could remember more of what was said.

xxxx

Peter was brilliant, so happy he cheered up in the afternoon.

Think Alex has been inducted to the PFach media training school x lolz x

My fave bit was the Peter's story about the card... So funny!

xx

what did he say about a card? was it something he got at Eternal twilight or just something he got at this one?

I thought the talk was fun but I was near the back and couldn't see the guys very well. Didn't take many photos as we had to restrict the flash photography and the microphone feedback made it tricky to hear all the questions. However I did think it was nice of Peter to use his microphone for the fans who had questions or approached them so he could hear them. His 'I will smite you with my compassion' was the ultimate highlight XD Has anyone made icons with that quote? Because I'd definitely use that for my blog lol.

It was hilarious - Peter and his compassion! Soo funny. Alex was fabulous too. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to be there, even though the set up was dreadful - people at the back were allowed to stand, but being 2 rows in front of the back meant we were told to sit. Very frustrating I have to say. Next time I'm gonna make sure I hear about the next event before it happens so I can buy tickets asap. Sitting at the back isn't any fun at all. Got some pictures - my mum ended up walking round the back and standing up to take photos. Sorry but the crew at the back were no help at all!!

Oops, didn't mean to turn this so negative. Peter, Justin and Alex were fabulous.

• Showmasters Admin

It was hilarious - Peter and his compassion! Soo funny. Alex was fabulous too. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to be there, even though the set up was dreadful - people at the back were allowed to stand, but being 2 rows in front of the back meant we were told to sit. Very frustrating I have to say. Next time I'm gonna make sure I hear about the next event before it happens so I can buy tickets asap. Sitting at the back isn't any fun at all. Got some pictures - my mum ended up walking round the back and standing up to take photos. Sorry but the crew at the back were no help at all!!

Oops, didn't mean to turn this so negative. Peter, Justin and Alex were fabulous.

We couldn't let you stand up sorry. The crew were only acting on my orders. So if you need to moan at someone it'll be me :D

If we let you stand up the people behind you can't see, unless they stand up too. But where does it stop. If we let you stand up, what about someone in the 10th row that has a tall person in front of them. Do we let them stand up? If so everyone behind them then can't see! So then we have all of the back 10 rows stood up. You'd have seen even less then.

The problem is we have to look at it to be as fair to "everyone" and if we let you do it, we have let everyone do it and then it becomes a BIG issue.